Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Thanks Guys. Just got up . The setup and testing session will follow after an hour. Will post the complete review soon.:)

Thanks Guys. Just got up . The setup and testing session will follow after an hour. Will post the complete review soon.:)

yup do let us know...i could not raise the volume of my sub above 40% as after that it tries to vibrate my room :) have to run audeyssey with it today :)

You are suppose to be :beer: at this hour.

Yes bought the JBL ES250PW sub woofer. It landed this evening. Tried to set it up having some issues with yamaha ypao crap. Do not want to run the calibration now and make my neighbors call cops.. Will do a complete test tomorrow and post the review. :cool:

Till then :beer:

Miss this, since you have posted inbetween. Congrats on your buy. Enjoy the shake & quake.:)

Had to go out on some work , just returned home. What is the xcover level and db level that you had set on denon?

if u mean subwoofer channel level then at present have kept the subwoofer channel level to 0 db and physical voume tab to 35 percent. Fs cross over freq 90 center 60 n surrounds 80

hi guys,

Is this limited period offer or something, i tried buying JBL ES 250 Sub-woofer from amazon.de but the product was not available for shipping to india, how did u ppl buy? directly from amazon.de?

hi guys,

Is this limited period offer or something, i tried buying JBL ES 250 Sub-woofer from amazon.de but the product was not available for shipping to india, how did u ppl buy? directly from amazon.de?

There might be two reasons ...
1. I think only 4 or 5 pieces were available and all are sold out.. All Heading/headed for India
2. You might have entered an address which is not covered by UPS delivery service guys.. ..

Transportation service: UPS
Parcel number: -------------

Shipping date: Second March 2012
Goal: MUMBAI, IN

Track Your
Date Time Place For more information
Third March 2012 18:11 IN MUMBAI Shipment has arrived in the country.
Third March 2012 16:23 IN MUMBAI Shipment is received at the distribution center.
Third March 2012 04:26 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment has left the distribution center.
Third March 2012 12:44 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment is received at the distribution center.
Third March 2012 12:44 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment has left the distribution center.
Third March 2012 12:33 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment has left the distribution center.
Second March 2012 23:25 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment is received at the distribution center.
Second March 2012 21:59 HERNE, DE BOERNIG Shipment has left the distribution center.
Second March 2012 19:54 HERNE, DE BOERNIG Broadcast received by the transport provider.
Second March 2012 10:18 DE Delivery has left the dispatch center and is on the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in 2 days the sub has landed to Mumbai... Hats off to UPS Logistics !!

hi guys,

I just tried & it is accepting my order... Use this link http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0018CDPSS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF & make sure amazon.de is the seller... I tried shipping it to my home town (a small town 350kms from Mumbai) & it allows to ship there so dont think it is a pin code problem...

@OP & others Thank you for pointing it out to me that you can order a decent sub & some speakers from amazon.de... Always knew you could get AVRs & Projectors from there but never looked at Speakers/subs :) ... This gives me so options as to where to buy from... This is a boon to small town guys who want to get a decent system right to their doorstep :)...

Last edited:
Transportation service: UPS
Parcel number: -------------

Shipping date: Second March 2012
Goal: MUMBAI, IN

Track Your
Third March 2012 18:11 IN MUMBAI Shipment has arrived in the country.
Third March 2012 16:23 IN MUMBAI Shipment is received at the distribution center.
Third March 2012 04:26 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment has left the distribution center.
Third March 2012 12:44 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment is received at the distribution center.
Third March 2012 12:44 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment has left the distribution center.
Third March 2012 12:33 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment has left the distribution center.
Second March 2012 23:25 COLOGNE (COLOGNE), DE Shipment is received at the distribution center.
Second March 2012 21:59 HERNE, DE BOERNIG Shipment has left the distribution center.
Second March 2012 19:54 HERNE, DE BOERNIG Broadcast received by the transport provider.
Second March 2012 10:18 DE Delivery has left the dispatch center and is on the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in 2 days the sub has landed to Mumbai... Hats off to UPS Logistics !!

Something s wrong'
I checked the Tracking Status this morning and it shows the following
Track Your

Has it taken its path back to Germany ?? :lol::lol:

May be it has reached Mumbai and its become Untraceable ,,, just like wat had happend to Kittu sir s package...

Last edited:
Some office work came up guys, and still experimenting the right settings for my yamaha AVR. Prasad says at 30% he is getting rattling sound , mine at 100% not rattling :D......... So some where some freaky setting is wrong. :o

There might be two reasons ...
1. I think only 4 or 5 pieces were available and all are sold out.. All Heading/headed for India
2. You might have entered an address which is not covered by UPS delivery service guys.. ..

The order goes thru OK if you order the Cherry color option. But I am facing a funny problem....If you select "black" from the drop-down menu option, it says not available for shipping to your address. It is slightly higher priced at 299 Eur, but otherwise no difference from the cherry model - same seller, etc......very strange

Check the seller. The seller may be a local dealer/person using Amazon.de as a marketplace. Only goods sold and shipped directly by Amazon.de are shipped to India.

Some office work came up guys, and still experimenting the right settings for my yamaha AVR. Prasad says at 30% he is getting rattling sound , mine at 100% not rattling :D......... So some where some freaky setting is wrong. :o

i ran audeyssey 5-6 times & i am getting decent bass when the sub's volume knob is set to 40%...it would vibrate my bed, room & the glasses if i set to 50% or more

Sub is quite good & when it comes to movies...no complaints...still would try running audeyseey more times to see how more better it can go

Infact it gives decent bass at lower listening levels also like -42dB & lesser levels

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back