Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Someone in NCR wants to get something subwoofer/AVR from Amazon.de ?

Shipping cost remains same for 2 or even 3 items @ 40 Euros. We can share that. :D

so what are the best deals right now?
does the JBL sub also include wireless module, or does one need to buy it separately?

so what are the best deals right now?
does the JBL sub also include wireless module, or does one need to buy it separately?

This one clearly comes with wireless module. I guess its German to English translation messing with the W word.

JBL ES 250 P Aktiver Subwoofer mit Funkansteuerung: Amazon.de: Elektronik

Recommended retail prices. Price, incl.: EUR 549.00
Price: EUR 279,90 shipping. details
You save: EUR 269.10 (49%)
All prices include VAT
In Stock. Delivery can take up to 2 additional days.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.de . Want it.:)

Shipping is Flat 40euros.... VAT will be deducted... it comes to abt 321 euros..(When I purchased the orig price was 261 euros,, now since the price is 279euros,,, total wd be about 330-340euros..)

You know what, the price has been increased to 299. It was 279.90 in evening.

This maybe effect of the above link and number of clicks amazon.de got after kittu posted the link. :D

This one clearly comes with wireless module. I guess its German to English translation messing with the W word.

JBL ES 250 P Aktiver Subwoofer mit Funkansteuerung: Amazon.de: Elektronik

Recommended retail prices. Price, incl.: EUR 549.00
Price: EUR 279,90 shipping. details
You save: EUR 269.10 (49%)
All prices include VAT
In Stock. Delivery can take up to 2 additional days.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.de . Want it.:)

Versand: Dieser Artikel wird, wenn er von Amazon verkauft und versandt wird, nur in folgende Lnder versandt: Deutschland :ohyeah::ohyeah:

I am giving delhi address but it says can't be delivered!!!

Till last evening, when it was for 279.99, it could be delivered to India because it was sold and shipped by "Amazon".

Now, it is sold by "Elektrowelt24" (at 299), so it can't be delivered to India.

I ordered a watt measuring device from amazon.de. It is working good. Fellow members may also get it as it is a good way to know the instant, total and peak wattage load of a running appliance.
Mine is technoline cost control. Its for only euro 14.

Link please.

Thanks Neeraj, I added it in my cart. Edit: This can't be shipped to India. :(

Someone please help me find an Audyssey calibration mic (or whatever it is called) on Amazon.de. Need to buy it to calibrate my Onkyo 5300. :)

Last edited:
Denon 1912 being sold by amazon.de itself for 379 euros is also out of stock now!! Dont think there would be a similar offer available now :(!

Does anyone know the best price on the Onkyo 609 in India with warranty ? Im tempted to pull the plug on amazon.de for EUR 480 since the Denon 1912 is unavailable.

By the way, what is the exchange rate used on your credit cards for Euro ?

By the way, what is the exchange rate used on your credit cards for Euro ?

All credit cards may have a different rate (normally different banks have different rates). On an average you can expect it to be Rs. 2-3 extra per unit of foreign currency.

Today's rate is 1 EUR = 65.6128453 INR. So expect the bank to levy 67-68 INR + Service tax on the extra amount.

I just spoke to the Onkyo folks in Bangalore and they are claiming that the price of Onkyo receivers were hiked since Jan 2012. If folks have old stocks, you will get old prices. The 609 for example has increased MRP from 48k to 55k.

So I went ahead and placed the order for the Onkyo TX-NR609 7.2 AV receiver (THX, 4K upscaling, audio streaming, iPod / iPhone via USB) Black, now keeping fingers crossed. Total damage was EUR 479.91. I just hope there is nothing more to pay !!!

Last edited:
I just spoke to the Onkyo folks in Bangalore and they are claiming that the price of Onkyo receivers were hiked since Jan 2012. If folks have old stocks, you will get old prices. The 609 for example has increased MRP from 48k to 55k.

So I went ahead and placed the order for the Onkyo TX-NR609 7.2 AV receiver (THX, 4K upscaling, audio streaming, iPod / iPhone via USB) Black, now keeping fingers crossed. Total damage was EUR 479.91. I just hope there is nothing more to pay !!!

Congrats!

I had checked with Modern World a couple of days ago. I was offered 609 for 52K. They said the MRP is 55K and they would exchange my existing AVR for 10K and give the 609 for 45K.

480 Euros is roughly 32K, which is a great deal!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back