Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Heartfelt Gratitude to Kittu and Flash....
Thanks a Lot kittu for ur valuable suggestions right from the time i decided to buy a SUB....

First Impression:
I named the SUB Monster Quacker :P
Damn its HuGE....
Mom was like Wat the hell s wrong with u...
Dad was u really got it at such a low price...compared to Indian price...
I am in love with the SUB already:yahoo:
I connected single signal(Right channel) to the Amp since i didnot have a splitter to connect from pre out (No LFE only pre out)
The SUB blew me....
will post pics tomorrow
The rear of my Amp is posted below please suggest ways to hook my SUB to AMP and successfully Endeavor the monster...

PS: i have a YAMAHA ax 590 AMP
Yam590_3.jpg

Congrats Madhu,

Glad the advise worked.
Trust me if you get the placement correct. You will be in Bsss heaven.

As with any subwoofer Placement is Key

Connect the Preouts to the sub. However you will not have any bass management for the front channels

Here is Alan Loft explaining how to go about Placement .

[youtube]AV3oLLMgS-M[/youtube]

Last edited:
Well this is in the interest of other forum members.. The sub package which we recieved today (both me and madhu_7) .. both our packages were torn from one of the sides... as if someone tried to insert their hand into it.. I guess it was the customs or UPS guys...... My friend from Mumbai send me these pics... Mine was torn from the side while I guess madhu s on the top,,, Luckily the driver was not damaged because the tear was on the wooden surface-side of the Sub..
img01881k.jpg

img01911h.jpg

Last edited:
Well this is in the interest of other forum members.. The sub package which we recieved today (both me and madhu_7) .. both our packages were torn from one of the sides... as if someone tried to insert their hand into it.. I guess it was the customs or My friend from Mumbai send me these pics... Mine was torn from the side,,, Luckily the driver was not damaged because the tear was on the wooden surface side of the Sub..

You must have had your heart in the mouth till the time you found out that the driver wasn't damaged. Thats a big tear on the box !! Wonder whats the reason for the rough handling?

Yes indeed... I saw the photo and as u see the driver seems to be on that side only... I asked my friend (HeartRate 150+ at tat moment) to open the box and chek.... But it was in good condition !! huh

Since both mine and madhu s box were in similar condition (madhu told me regarding a similar tear when i spoke to him in d evenin,, ---havent seen his box 's pic yet) I suppose it might be customs or UPS... (Tired of carrying 4-5 such JBL Boxes.....26kg gross weight over d past 2-3 days ) ;) ...

Last edited:
Denon 1912,,, I guess all last few pieces hav been shipped to HFV members.. There is no product listing of Denon 1912 on amazon.de (As of today 7-3-2012) .. I searched for denon 1912 .... and it jus shows 1612 2312 & 3312...

Coincidence I searched for 1912 as well. However I had no intention of buying it
I am considering the 3312. Any idea how much the 3312 costs in India.

Any news of 2012 AVR models from Denon.
Onkyo has already brought forward their 2012 line.

Same here... I intend to buy the 191x or 231x series when 2012 models r launched... Last year Denon announced towards April end and they were available on amazon by may 1st week... So lets hope for some new exciting features and also price drop like last year (denon 1912 was reduced by 100$ compared to its previous yr 1911)

Same here... I intend to buy the 191x or 231x series when 2012 models r launched... Last year Denon announced towards April end and they were available on amazon by may 1st week... So lets hope for some new exciting features and also price drop like last year (denon 1912 was reduced by 100$ compared to its previous yr 1911)

Makes sense to wait to it out for a month or two.
Might as well get the newer series. :clapping::clapping:

Till few days back Denon 1912 was showing as "available from 7th March. It vanished last two days. Now it reappeared as "available from 14th March". I am not sure if it is real or will be postponed again. Is it worth to wait for a week to get Denon 1912 at 379E or to go for Onkyo 609 at 404E?

Till few days back it was showing Denon 1912 "Available from 7th March". It vanished last two days and now reappeared as "Available from 14th March". Not sure if this is real or will be postponed again. Is it worth to wait for Denon 1912 at 379E or go for Onkyo 609 at 402E?

Till few days back it was showing Denon 1912 "Available from 7th March". It vanished last two days and now reappeared as "Available from 14th March". Not sure if this is real or will be postponed again. Is it worth to wait for Denon 1912 at 379E or go for Onkyo 609 at 402E?

What speakers are you planning on using ?

Is it worth to wait for Denon 1912 at 379E or go for Onkyo 609 at 402E?

Was reading the spec list for 609 somewhere, it said DTS-MA is not supported. Not sure if that is true. If it is, it could be a deal breaker for a lot of us..

BTW...
How do you calculate the VAT? Does it show up somewhere on the site?

Last edited:
How do you calculate the VAT? Does it show up somewhere on the site?

The prices are including the VAT.
During the final checkout price the VAT is removed for international shipping and shipping and other duties are added.

Other thing you can consider is Denon 2312 at 555 Euro - good bargain

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back