Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Credit goes to you. You got the ball rolling :clapping::clapping:

Yup very true...secondly & personally i would like to thank kittu for highlighting that sub on amazon.de with such a good price & thanks to flash for his reviews which made me to take the decision easier :):)

hi,

here are the pics...i am sorry that couldn't take pics when it was running as my phone got down before i could & then after a few tests i had to quickly pack the sub back & keep it safe....reason is my new Polk sub which was hardly 2 days old & it's grill was scratched & teared by my cat which i don't want to happen with my JBL sub. so called up a guy quickly to get measures of the sub so that can get some clothing covers on it & then once i have them ready by today night or tom, will put them on so it will not itch my cat :D

Mine crossed all countries and locations with proper tracking, ever since it landed in India tracking is lost. :lol: Great going.

Yup very true...secondly & personally i would like to thank kittu for highlighting that sub on amazon.de with such a good price & thanks to flash for his reviews which made me to take the decision easier :):)

+1 to that.. If the Sub would nt have been highlighted by kittu.. we would have known that such a sub is available for such an unbelieving low price...Kudos !!

Mine crossed all countries and locations with proper tracking, ever since it landed in India tracking is lost. :lol: Great going.

Murphy's Laws coming into play here

"If something can go wrong, it will"

"If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway"

Hey Flash...

Is any good FS available on the site for my Denon1911??? Can you pls let me know? I am travelling and cannot search in details... Appreciate your help.. as always..

thanks
Manoj

Disclaimer: My post may be little offtopic, it's not about Amazon.de. but I have query regarding Amazon.it (Italy).

Well...I have been looking forward to purchase Onkyo SKS-22X (center and surround sound speakers for Onkyo HT-22HDX system). However the dealers in NCR said, it's not available anywhere in India and they are not sure when it will be available.
The dealer said when available it was priced at Rs. 13000.
So I checked the same on internet and Indian price is too much in comparison to UK's price of GBP 89.
So I searched the item on various Amazon sites and found that "Amazon.it" has this product available which will be delievered to India in EURO 171.
(Still almost 2000 lesser than Indian price).
Will it be a good buy (on Amazon.it) or I should purchase any other company's center and surround speakers in India itself (if compatibility is not an issue) ?

Unless there is substantial amount of saving like 40 to 50% compare to INR price or non availability in Indian market, I would not buy anything for 2k or 3k difference.

Unless there is substantial amount of saving like 40 to 50% compare to INR price or non availability in Indian market, I would not buy anything for 2k or 3k difference.

Thanks Kittu for answering my query. Even I don't bother about the money part. But the main point is... Will other company's center and surround speaker's be compatible with Onkyo 22HDX ?
I have posted the same query at another thread, however nobody replied to me, so I came here.
Could you please look at the below post and provide your opinion.
http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater/14686-onkyo-htx-22hdx-2.html#post342976

Absolutely. 2 - 3k is not worth it. Yes when there is a 8k-12k and above price difference it is worth the trouble

Absolutely. 2 - 3k is not worth it. Yes when there is a 8k-12k and above price difference it is worth the trouble

Wel..I already mentioned that money is not a concern in this regard. But the problem is..this product (Onkyo 22-SDX is available nowhere in India and I need to make my Onkyo 22HDX as full 5.1 system.) I already asked what if I buy other companies' center and surround speakers.? Will they be compatible ?
I'm a newbie...so each of my post is not appearing immediately. I don't know how long Moderator would take to believe on me ..that I'm posting valid contents only.

Hey Flash...

Is any good FS available on the site for my Denon1911??? Can you pls let me know? I am travelling and cannot search in details... Appreciate your help.. as always..

thanks
Manoj

There is pair of Heco victa 700 available for around eur 125 - value for money

hi,

even i am looking for new front speakers to replace my small polk 6750 satellites but will have to build slowly. can you advise for my denon 1611....i can go for either bs or floor standers...budget is between 25-40k....will also require a center channel later

hi,

even i am looking for new front speakers to replace my small polk 6750 satellites but will have to build slowly. can you advise for my denon 1611....i can go for either bs or floor standers...budget is between 25-40k....will also require a center channel later

If you like the Polk sound look at the TSI400 TSI300 will easily fit in your budget.
However they are better suited for movies.
Center would be from Polk as well CS20 or CS10
you can use your existing Polk 6750 satellites as rears . Since it is Polk all the way. the overall Tone quality would be similar

If you are looking at something more musical give the Wharf 9.5 a go. mate it to the 9cs center or 10cs

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back