Audio solutions

theterminator

I have a 32" sony full hd tv which i use primarily to watch movies and shows. I keep the tv in my bedroom and i get frequently transferred in my job. I have amazon fire stick and a tata sky stb installed. I face no issue with volume while playing news in tata sky but if i watch a movie in prime video, hotstar , jio cinema apps in amazon fire stick then i get very low voice. the voice is low when people are talking inside the tv but as soon as some large sound comes, the volume skyrockets and i have to lower it down using the remote. So i want to know whether buying a good speaker (not much loud, only to hear the voice clearly) would be a wise decision? I may purchase a bigger tv in the future. I want the speaker system to be good. Whether amazon alexa kind of speakers are worth considering or buying traditional 2.1 channel speaker would be good?

I have a 32" sony full hd tv which i use primarily to watch movies and shows. I keep the tv in my bedroom and i get frequently transferred in my job. I have amazon fire stick and a tata sky stb installed. I face no issue with volume while playing news in tata sky but if i watch a movie in prime video, hotstar , jio cinema apps in amazon fire stick then i get very low voice. the voice is low when people are talking inside the tv but as soon as some large sound comes, the volume skyrockets and i have to lower it down using the remote. So i want to know whether buying a good speaker (not much loud, only to hear the voice clearly) would be a wise decision? I may purchase a bigger tv in the future. I want the speaker system to be good. Whether amazon alexa kind of speakers are worth considering or buying traditional 2.1 channel speaker would be good?
Before you buy anything, check audio settings of your TV or the Firestick as it should not behave the way you have described it.
Secondly, of you still want to buy something, do give us a ballpark budget, as it helps people to recommend what could be suitable.

Before you buy anything, check audio settings of your TV or the Firestick as it should not behave the way you have described it.
Secondly, of you still want to buy something, do give us a ballpark budget, as it helps people to recommend what could be suitable.
I have checked the settings but no help. I once purchased a JBL Soundbar sb150 on fk during big billion sale in 2019. It connected to my mobile devices through bluetooth (and worked fine) and would show indicators that it is connected to tv via Bluetooth but it wouldn't work. Although it connected to the Tata Sky STB using the coax cables and would work fine when viewing DTH but not when using Amazon Fire Stick. I then returned the product back. I didn't connected it to the HDMI ARC port. Also, when I watching Tata Sky, the sound intensity wasn't what I expected. I thought I would hear every word coming from the mouth of the actors.
My budget is max 10k, a speaker/soundbar whatever with clear voice chats on tv would really help.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back