Amazon fire stick 4k or Mi Box S

Ok. Got reply from ElectroniksIndia.

What I have asked them:

//
Will it work on old LCD TV with HDMI port (No HDMI ARC). What is the connection set up for 5.1 home theater (SONY-E870).

Presently, I have Jio Air fiber STB (which is not supporting 5.1 wired connection). In this case, how your product comes to help?
//

And the reply received from them:

//

Dear Sir

It works with HDMI only and wifi connection. You do not need anything else.

ElectroniksIndia
Customer Support Executive
//

Still some confusion about connecting the Home theater.!
Connect to your TV via HDMI, Connect to your HT via Optical.

I am using a similar box with the same arrangement.

Just about to order for a Mi box 4K, I just logged into Xiaomi website (am already a registered user of Xiaomi since I purchased their Xiaomi 14 android phone few months back), but now it shows that Mi box is out of stock.

Have shown them my interest, and they will notify me when stock comes open again.

Alibaba.com has both Mi box 4K and Mi box S 2nd Gen (need to buy min 2 pieces), but the shipping charges are very high.

I will wait for new stock arrival either at Xiaomi store or Amazon.

Just about to order for a Mi box 4K, I just logged into Xiaomi website (am already a registered user of Xiaomi since I purchased their Xiaomi 14 android phone few months back), but now it shows that Mi box is out of stock.

Have shown them my interest, and they will notify me when stock comes open again.

Alibaba.com has both Mi box 4K and Mi box S 2nd Gen (need to buy min 2 pieces), but the shipping charges are very high.

I will wait for new stock arrival either at Xiaomi store or Amazon.
For the last 6 months(may be even more), this box is not available in India(not even in mi store).. I don't think the stock will arrive.. Try to get outside india(if it's available) or olx.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back