Best AV Reciever for Dali Zensor searies

sameuun

hi all ,
I just purchased Dali Zonsor 1, 5, Vokal, 12Sub,

I ordered marantz sr6009, but CC called telling me its outta stock, (got a refund later)
and today i heard that for Dali Zensor series Maraantz was my baddest deal as its not much aggressive to drive Dali. :(
Cambridge Azur 751R V2 wud be best but its ouuta budget and aint availabe here for now.

So im looking for AV receiver for Dali, wud prefer 2014 models max budget 75k

thanks

You may consider Denon X2000. People says Denon and Marantz pair very well with Zensors. Take advice from other members. I am also very happy with my setup

Last edited:
Hi

Would suggest you try and get the SR 5008 / 5009 ..with true 100w RMS power i am more than sure there is enough steam to drive the zensors...

u think marantz wud do justice with dali ?

i read somewhere marantz cant give out the tight bass and punchy sound,
just heard,

u think marantz wud do justice with dali ?

i read somewhere marantz cant give out the tight bass and punchy sound,
just heard,
New marantz series sounds better and balanced.Also Audyssey is there to mange rest. Marantzs is ahead of denon in music to me.

Hi,
Next to Marantz ,Denon X1000 /x2000 will drive dali zensor..very well ..
Also you can check Yamaha Aventage series which is also good for Dali Zensor ..During demo the Dali speakers were been driven by Yamaha receiver (model not remember) .You can audition and decide..

Hi,
Did you take any audition your Dalis with Marantz?
If not take audition, you will definitely be surprised.
IMHO, Marantz will be the good match for Dali than any other AVRs.

Nope
Not.auditioned yet
Will try to but problem is there are very few in lucknow who have abundant stock for demo/sale

Mainly are on order basis

oh!ok.
But try to take audition once with Marantz anyway(Check with your friends or anyone) before deciding to go for the other ones.

just confirmed that a dealer here has marantz for demo,

will check with him before deciding, :)
meanwhile any other suggestions are most welcome here., :)

I think you are overthinking the power thing
A Denon X-1000 comfortably drives my Dali Zensor 7 in 2.0 configuration. A Denon X-2000 should more than comfortably manage a Zensor 5 setup

Also, Marantz lacking bass is not necessarily true. The bass produced in more a function of what woofer/speaker combination you have. Since you have the Dali E12 sub, you would not lack for bass with any mainstream AVR you choose

But given your healthy budget, look at the Yamaha Aventage series as pointed out by a forum member above. They are award winning receivers tuned for musicality. They will do your setup justice. Or the Marantz 6008/5009 are also a good pick

I think you are overthinking the power thing
A Denon X-1000 comfortably drives my Dali Zensor 7 in 2.0 configuration. A Denon X-2000 should more than comfortably manage a Zensor 5 setup

Also, Marantz lacking bass is not necessarily true. The bass produced in more a function of what woofer/speaker combination you have. Since you have the Dali E12 sub, you would not lack for bass with any mainstream AVR you choose

But given your healthy budget, look at the Yamaha Aventage series as pointed out by a forum member above. They are award winning receivers tuned for musicality. They will do your setup justice. Or the Marantz 6008/5009 are also a good pick

a relative of mine had x2000, the dealer looked promising when he was suggesting him for x2000 with polk TSX440, but when performed x2000 was so under power it cudnt drive polk easily, too noisy with no or little bass,

so yes im worried if i buy any amp and if cudnt drive dali, i wll be so pissed :mad:

and yamaha aventage series is definitely gud but lacks some features for what becomes basis need i.e wifi/bluetooth/airplay etc.
aventage has wifi, but some features are missing compared to marantz, denon,

but thanks fro suggestions bhai, aventage 1024 is ouuta budget, will keep in mind and see if lower model of aventage cud be worthy for money and features

I am using Denon 2113 to drive my Zensor 5, which does them comfortably. Since you have healthy budget, as others pointed out you can opt for marantz or yamaha. Yamaha + Zensor may be little bright atleast for my taste. Please do check them before you finalize.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back