Best AV Reciever for Dali Zensor searies

a relative of mine had x2000, the dealer looked promising when he was suggesting him for x2000 with polk TSX440, but when performed x2000 was so under power it cudnt drive polk easily, too noisy with no or little bass,

so yes im worried if i buy any amp and if cudnt drive dali, i wll be so pissed :mad:

and yamaha aventage series is definitely gud but lacks some features for what becomes basis need i.e wifi/bluetooth/airplay etc.
aventage has wifi, but some features are missing compared to marantz, denon,

but thanks fro suggestions bhai, aventage 1024 is ouuta budget, will keep in mind and see if lower model of aventage cud be worthy for money and features

X2100w is released 2 months back and has all the features u mentioned .it was suggested by Dali dealer and him self using the same for audition. By the way zensor 5 is a mid range speakers I had seen x2000 along with B&W 684 setup and are happy.

X2100w is released 2 months back and has all the features u mentioned .it was suggested by Dali dealer and him self using the same for audition. By the way zensor 5 is a mid range speakers I had seen x2000 along with B&W 684 setup and are happy.
Ok.bro.
Will try to audition x2000 along side with marantz as x2100w aint avaialble here :(

I am using Denon 2113 to drive my Zensor 5, which does them comfortably. Since you have healthy budget, as others pointed out you can opt for marantz or yamaha. Yamaha + Zensor may be little bright atleast for my taste. Please do check them before you finalize.

Yes. I do agree with karthick raja.

After so many reviews and thoughts
Gone with the flowand ordered MARANTZ SR5009

I hope it worth my every rupee
And.i must say its a dam heavy product just like avr denon 1910
unlike todays AVR x2000 etc.

fc58a20168ca563635d8bf54efa5b5bb.jpg

fdecae872bebc1bb4ab419a46c56b4e6.jpg

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back