Budget setup in 50K

@ BulletGuy

Stereo Amp, you can look at Marantz PM 6005 / 6006 and pair it up with Polk RTi A1s Bookshelf speakers which are available at Profx...or Bose 201 Series V. My cousin has this combo and it rocks....Subwoofer not required at all!

AVR, I would suggest a Marantz any model as it has all the same features except for Audyssey processing which differs in SR series when compared to NR series....i used both series and have no complaints or sense of loss when hearing stereo playback or pure direct or direct mode playback...the trick is besides bass + treble controls, one can manually adjust the 9 band available EQ for each speaker and also increase the speaker levels to the best extent to deliver optimal performance....room acoustics and amount of furniture also matters ...overall i am a happy user.....

If budget is tight, check the For Sale by Owner section or Hifiads.com....there are also some good deals on OLX and Quikr which is being promoted by individual users who are either moving out or upgrading their systems...

All the best

Marantz PM 6005 is a good option, add Speakers and Google Chromecast audio since you're streaming from Smartphone.

#Speakers#
Dali zensor 3
Boston Acoustics BA26
Polk RTI a3
Wharfedale diamond 225 Etc.
except for Bostons other speakers will shoot your budget by 10k

Smsl AD 18 is a better Chinese amp than fx audio 802c from DAC and Bluetooth point of view.. Cheap amp ( cheaper only from price, durability & after sales support perspective, not bad as far as SQ is concerned) would give you a option of adding pricier speakers like Kef Q300, Dynaudio M10 etc
You'll have to check the compatibility and pairing with cheaper amp use them and consider getting a better integrated amp after sometime.

Check hifiads.com - you have CA Azure 651a and Dali zensor 3 from the same seller. Its a great deal, you can check with the seller on pairing and compatibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marantz PM 6005 is a good option, add Speakers and Google Chromecast audio since you're streaming from Smartphone.

#Speakers#
Dali zensor 3
Boston Acoustics BA26
Polk RTI a3
Wharfedale diamond 225 Etc.
except for Bostons other speakers will shoot your budget by 10k

Smsl AD 18 is a better Chinese amp than fx audio 802c from DAC and Bluetooth point of view.. Cheap amp ( cheaper only from price, durability & after sales support perspective, not bad as far as SQ is concerned) would give you a option of adding pricier speakers like Kef Q300, Dynaudio M10 etc
You'll have to check the compatibility and pairing with cheaper amp use them and consider getting a better integrated amp after sometime.

Check hifiads.com - you have CA Azure 651a and Dali zensor 3 from the same seller. Its a great deal, you can check with the seller on pairing and compatibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the Smsl AD 18 or Fx-audio 802c pair properly with the likes of Dali zensor 3 or Kef Q300

Will the Smsl AD 18 or Fx-audio 802c pair properly with the likes of Dali zensor 3 or Kef Q300

These two are extremely good speakers and will show you their discomfort if paired with an amp which not at par with respect to quality. I would stick to the popular amps from the Marantz, Denon, Onkyo, Yamaha, etc to pair with these speakers. You can look in the For Sale section or other portals for Pre Worshipped components, for great deals.

MaSh

Auditioned a set of JBL L6 and NAD 3140 vintage hifi. Awesome sound. Am thinking of buying it. What do y'all suggest

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

@ thebulletguy

See which systems appeal to you in sound quality, budget and appearance and go ahead with that as you will be the ultimate owner and user.....

remember...one's man bliss can be a torture for another!

Go with MPW's suggestion eyes closed, a very good combination and will keep you happy for a long time. It is difficult to find such pre-owned combinations, hear it and pick it up.

Strictly stay away from AVRs. If you are to look for other options look at,
Marantz + Dali Zensor
Cambridge Audio + Dali Zensor
Marantz + Tannoy
Marantz + KEF

These two are extremely good speakers and will show you their discomfort if paired with an amp which not at par with respect to quality. I would stick to the popular amps from the Marantz, Denon, Onkyo, Yamaha, etc to pair with these speakers.
MaSh

Would like to disagree here.

anyway the point here is that maybe a proper stereo integrated from marantz etc will sound better, but buying one of them will come at the cost of smaller speakers, which will have a far bigger impact.
I whole heartedly agree with FM Superczar's experience (he has a kef q300)

http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/64814-review-topping-t22-amplifier-2.html#post714440
http://www.hifivision.com/dac/64783-high-end-dacs-worth.html#post714071

I also have a chinese amp (SMSL SA 98). While it is not as good as my NAD 3020, the money you save buying it can be invested in speakers which give you far better sound!

a 10K amp + DAC with 40K speakers will sound better any day than a 25K amp, 5K DAC and 20K speakers

Thanks everyone for your valuable knowledge and help. I have bought the following set:
Technics SU-V8 stereo amp
JBL L3 floorstanders

Sounds awesome, looking for a good Bluetooth receiver to connect to the amp. Any suggestions

If you want something cheap, Logitech Bluetooth Receiver will work fine : Amazon.in: Buy Logitech Bluetooth Audio Receiver Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Reviews & Ratings

This is the USB-powered one : https://www.logitech.com/en-in/product/bluetooth-audio-receiver-usb

If you can spend a lot and have loads of features with no loss in quality : https://www.hifimart.com/electronics/network-player-receiver/sonos-connect.html
Is the Logitech good and how is the sound quality

Is the Logitech good and how is the sound quality

If you plan to use dedicated DAC later, buy BT adapter with Digital out ; in the form of optical or coaxial out apart from analog out, So that you can connect it to the DAC.
Logitech doesn't have digital out...

Google Chromecast audio is a better alternative over Logitech BT adapter.
Raspberry pi 3 is a much better VFM option than these two as it can be altered to changing needs as and when necessary.

Think over

Last edited:
If you plan to use dedicated DAC later, buy BT adapter with Digital out ; in the form of optical or coaxial out apart from analog out, So that you can connect it to the DAC.
Logitech doesn't have digital out...

Google Chromecast audio is a better alternative over Logitech BT adapter.
Raspberry pi 3 is a much better VFM option than these two as it can be altered to changing needs as and when necessary.

Think over

Not planning of a DAC.
The raspberry pi options sounds good. Is there a guide on how to make it

From the reviews, it seems like a normal bluetooth receiver which is good for computer audio and not audiophile quality. But for that price, it's quite good.

Sonos is pretty awesome but it's expensive and you might not use / need all those features.

Another inexpensive but good receiver / transmitter is from TaoTronics : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EHSX28M/ref=psdc_10110414011_t1_B009CA7G92

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back