Buying Demo Product Marantz amplifier 6004

kingfisher

I am planning to buy demo piece of Marantz amplifier from Bangalore based dealer "True Automation And Home Cinemas" . Any one bought from here and known this place?

I am planning to buy demo piece of Marantz amplifier from Bangalore based dealer "True Automation And Home Cinemas" . Any one bought from here and known this place?

If the amp specs meet your requirements and you are getting the same at a throw away price, demo and close the deal. Else you have OLX and Facebook Market Place besides Classifieds to check for available options.

If the amp specs meet your requirements and you are getting the same at a throw away price, demo and close the deal. Else you have OLX and Facebook Market Place besides Classifieds to check for available options.
His price is 20K. not coming down below that. I found this from fb market place only.

Imo , it is not worth it. Better to wait and look at classifieds for an appropriate one.

Thank you all for the suggestions. I have dropped that. These ppls are fixing the prices of used one comparing with current prizes. I think the prizes of Marantz amplifers steeply increased in last one year. Also I could not find old models of Marantz in classifieds.

Came across used Marantz M-CR510. I could not get What Hifi review on this. Any one using this one? how is the sound quality? Found its not having CD player, Blue tooth and use Class D amplification. The price asked is 15K.

Came across used Marantz M-CR510. I could not get What Hifi review on this. Any one using this one? how is the sound quality? Found its not having CD player, Blue tooth and use Class D amplification. The price asked is 15K.
I have the Marantz M-CR610 (the model with the CD player). Bought in 2013.
Still working absolutely fine after 11 years.

I really like the sound quality, and use its Spotify connect feature extensively.

I have the Marantz M-CR610 (the model with the CD player). Bought in 2013.
Still working absolutely fine after 11 years.

I really like the sound quality, and use its Spotify connect feature extensively.
How would you compare with Marantz 6004/6005 ? From the review have seen it uses Class D amplifier.

How would you compare with Marantz 6004/6005 ? From the review have seen it uses Class D amplifier.
I do not think it is Class D. Where have you seen that ?

In my view, the sound is very similar to the Marantz 6004/6005 amps.

In my view, what Marantz has done is shrink the 6004 into a smaller box, and added a CD player and Streamer. Its quite compelling value for a beginner audiophile. Just my view.

This was my first stereo amp, and I enjoyed it for many years as my only system.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back