Marantz Cinema 50 + JBL Studio 600 Series - A good combination?

That’s way too high. Check out ProHiFi, https://prohifi.in/ they have the 3800 on sale for 1.2 and are an authorized dealer. I’ve bought from them before, they are good guys
Yes. The price of 3800h has already been discussed in the few other posts with AVshack offering the minimum ₹98k. And others falling between the range ₹1.05-1.2L. All are proper billed and from authorized sellers

Mate, if you plan to watch Hindi Movies before the 2000's you are breaking your head for nothing. Any modern system with a bit of eq will sound good compared to how meh the original source is

Hello All,

I am still confused with one more thing.

I changed the socket switch from 5 Amps to 16 Amps of Legrand brand but the electrical wire connected to it is 1.5MM however, the one recommended to me is 2.5MM or to the best 4MM for best audio quality.

Also one more reason told to me was that since Marantz Cinema 50 or 60 will pass high current when played at higher volume so, chances are that 1.5MM thickness electrical wire might get burned.

So kindly suggest me what to do as it is very difficult for me to pass either 2.5MM or 4MM electric wire from inside the wall all the way from the ELCB board switch.

Also what is Apple TV 2022 black box & is it worth the purchase when all of the apps in it is already available in my SONY A80L OLED TV? I’ve heard that it has very smooth performance.

Regards,
Apoorva.

Attachments

• IMG_3752.jpeg
    IMG_3752.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 32
If you are connecting your AVR only then 1.5 mm wire is fine because it can take more than 3kw load.
And your cinema 50/60 AVR is rated only 500 - 700 watt.

Hello Biswas,

Thank you for your reply.

I have connected SONY A80L OLED, JBL 660P & Yamaha RX-V685 amp to surge protector & this Surge protector is connected into the 16 Amphere power socket.

Yamaha RX-V685 will soon be replaced by Marantz Cinema 50 or 60.

Regards,
Apoorva.

Attachments

• IMG-20240714-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240714-WA0003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20240714-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240714-WA0002.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 24
Hello Biswas,

Thank you for your reply.

I have connected SONY A80L OLED, JBL 660P & Yamaha RX-V685 amp to surge protector & this Surge protector is connected into the 16 Amphere power socket.

Yamaha RX-V685 will soon be replaced by Marantz Cinema 50 or 60.

Regards,
Apoorva.
What will be your total consumption approximately?

Hello All,

Can someone kindly suggest me a very good UPS & Stabilzer please? Also, is it good to use both of them or buying any of them will protect my Marantz Cinema 50 amp or any other amp that I’ll upgrade to & my SONY OLED TV?

Also can a very good ear height level Floorstand be suggested for the Surround speakers. I am planning for JBL Studio 610.

And how reliable are these JBL Studio 600 series speakers in terms of its long term performance & reliability as they have offered me 5 years warranty.

Regards,
Apoorva.

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpeg
    IMG_3979.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 9
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back