Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

I had a chat with Sarvesh Rai of Suraine records they are coming with Baazigar Lp in Januray2017. They are license holders for Venus Records for worldwide release of Vinyl.

great news ! do you know about the master ie will they use the original master for cutting this ?

I have added one more to my initial quantity of 1 - though I am wondering what to do with the additional copy! Absolutely no one in my circle listens to LPs. Maybe I will frame it as a wall hanging!

Srinivasan just got a mail from Rajesh saying we have exceeded the time by 4 min. So we can drop Humdum Soniyo RE from Saathiya which is 3min 57 sec. Or we can drop Yeh Rishta from Meenaxi which is 7 min. Pl advise

Last edited:
Srinivasan just got a mail from Rajesh saying we have exceeded the time by 4 min. So we can drop Humdum Soniyo RE from Saathiya which is 3min 57 sec. Or we can drop Yeh Rishta from Meenaxi which is 7 min. Pl advise
'Humdum suniyo re' has nice beat. Will be of interest to young generation. :)
Regards

Yes prem , Rajesh mailed me too.i will go for humdum soniya re to be deleted.may be we could include in the next batch if this venture is successful.Lets retain yeh rishta from meenaxi. Members may pitch in their choice by Monday to finalise.

Regards
Srinivasan.M

Last edited:
I was thinking we can later on look at a Best of KK vinyl and have Humdum Soniyo RE in that compilation

Humdum Soniyo Re is really the odd one out of the selection. It does seem to be the best candidate for removal and it is exactly the right length :).
Yes, a best of KK could have that.

Let's go with the opinion poll instead of the democratic vote considering how brexit and trump turned out :)
Keep yeh Rishta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys we are 61 short. Today is last day. We are almost there. Let's try and make this a success

Hi ,
I am interested in 1 LP Best of AR Rehman. I am not able to add to the list.
Can some one help to add my name to the list ?
Thanks
Sharad

In fact there are too many hits from AR Rehman , so difficult to do justice in one LP.
I suggest to consider Dual LP set .

If we are able to go through with our first order, we can definitely look at a second compilation. At this point with 240 orders, we may not be able to fulfil the 300 requirement

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back