Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

We are now at 248. Will now open it up to the dealers to fill the balance 52. Alternatively if someone on the forum wants to buy the balance 52 and sell at a higher rate that too is fine

i can take 10 in addition to first 3. at the pre mentioned cost plz. add 13 against my name. i think vmscbe also meant same. just confirm with him. if that be the case we ll already be at 268( including mine and his 10 10 vinyls each) and we d maybe just have to add less than 100 rs per copy to make the order go ahead right now. i d be okay with a slight ly more price at this levels. thanx. we should work fast on the jacket art.:)
kindly clarify the taxation issues on this project. since we are commissioning a job work not meant for open mkt, do we need to pay tax over this amt? or in case the taxes are already included in said amt, can we somehow label the project as personal and save on it. :) pardon me for my ignorance.

Last edited:
Will be meeting the Sony guys this week. Will have clarity post that. Taxes cannot be avoided. At the end of the day it's a sale.

If we get to our forum then it is a first sale so tax applicable @12.5% as stated earlier. First sales tax on initial sale, must find if tax applicable on second sales since we need not pay taxes twice if already paid initially. Let me also check with my Auditor.

Sir Added your addition of 10 to your EARLIER COUNT OF 3 AS REQUESTED.

i can take 10 in addition to first 3. at the pre mentioned cost plz. add 13 against my name. i think vmscbe also meant same. just confirm with him. if that be the case we ll already be at 268( including mine and his 10 10 vinyls each) and we d maybe just have to add less than 100 rs per copy to make the order go ahead right now. i d be okay with a slight ly more price at this levels. thanx. we should work fast on the jacket art.:)
kindly clarify the taxation issues on this project. since we are commissioning a job work not meant for open mkt, do we need to pay tax over this amt? or in case the taxes are already included in said amt, can we somehow label the project as personal and save on it. :) pardon me for my ignorance.

Not yet been able to meet Rajesh of Sony DADC. He's been busy this week. So hopefully will meet next week and update

I saw this thread and its parent for the first time today. I added my name for 2 titles before I saw the post about the last date :-D Is it too late?

Cheers,
Arun.

No Arun you can go ahead and order. Once we finalise with Sony we will stop taking orders

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back