Have you watched this? Amazon prime

Saiganesh

The hunt for movies and series is on and on. Newer ones keeps popping up, but there are some gems that we might have have missed.

This is all about the movies and series that we might have missed.

Lets limit to a max total of movies/series per post.

If possible lets describe the content (spoilers not an issue if its not a thriller)

Delaying my next netflix subscription meanwhile hunting the missed ones in prime....guess many of us will like this!!

Language no bar as long as subtitles available!

My picks
1. Horror thriller - final destination (all parts) if missed is sure a gem.

2. Trumanshow- jim carrey movie- what else description more needed!!

3.meet joe black-story- man gets few days before his death and the death (as a person) stays with him. the original version of recent days tamil film 'vinothaya sitham' also being made in telugu. High philosophical value movie with a tinge of fiction.

4 . Fun - euro trip. - this like american pie is a comedy with some nudity!!

I saw a post on reddit which suggested to watch movies by going in as blind as possible. By that I mean just starting the movie without watching the trailer or even reading about it.

I saw the following movies and really liked them.

Coherence (2013)
In Bruges (2008)
Miracle Mile (1988)

I saw a post on reddit which suggested to watch movies by going in as blind as possible. By that I mean just starting the movie without watching the trailer or even reading about it.

I saw the following movies and really liked them.

Coherence (2013)
In Bruges (2008)
Miracle Mile (1988)
None of them i could find in prime.in bruges is for rent in prime...looking. for something in prime videos

There are two running threads
"Movies I Liked"
And
"Fans of Television Series"
There is no need for another thread

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back