Hisense 100Q7N vs 85U7K vs TCL 85C755?

sohels

Hi, I'm looking for a large new TV in a ~3L budget. TV room usually has low to moderate lighting, never completely dark or super bright. Viewing distance is 16-18 feet.

Visited the local Reliance Digital & Croma stores and was able to look at the following TVs in a shop floor environment:

1. Hisense 55U7K - I liked the colors, darks, brightness / contrast, and motion smoothness. 65U7K was also on display, but was damaged with horizontal lines visible on screen. U7N was not on display, and is not available in 85" so ruled out.
2. Sony 55X90L - looked very good, at par with U7K, both better than Bravia 7 Mini LED which is much higher priced. But maxes out at 75" and is pricey, so ruled out.
3. TCL 85P745 - lacked color and brightness punch compared to U7K, dull blacks, motion smoothness & rendering was terrible when watching football via Jio Cinema, lot of pixelation in non 4K content. Hence ruled out the 98P745.
4. Hisense 55Q6N - as underwhelming as P745, except looked less pixelated due to smaller screen size.

Unfortunately, neither the Q7N nor the C755 were on display which makes it a bit hard to compare to U7K. Like the U7K, Q7N seems to have higher refresh rate and full array local dimming (albeit ~250 zones vs ~500), whereas Q6N has neither - so would Q7N picture quality be closer to U7K than Q6N, apart from the lower NITS? Blacks seem good in early Youtube reviews, eg

Here's the prices I have been offered (including credit card / EMI discount):

Hisense 100Q7N - 2.83L
Hisense 85U7K - 2.5L
TCL 85C755 - 2.47L

I'll likely be using a Fire TV 4K so onboard OS / apps are less important. What would be your pick?

Seems I have missed this deal - I do see the 50K discount for Amazon ICICI, but at a starting price of 1.99L, not 1.49L as in your screenshot. So final I see is 1.99 - 50K = 1.49L

Seems I have missed this deal - I do see the 50K discount for Amazon ICICI, but at a starting price of 1.99L, not 1.49L as in your screenshot. So final I see is 1.99 - 50K = 1.49L

yeah, i too see the same now.

Hi, I'm looking for a large new TV in a ~3L budget. TV room usually has low to moderate lighting, never completely dark or super bright. Viewing distance is 16-18 feet.

Visited the local Reliance Digital & Croma stores and was able to look at the following TVs in a shop floor environment:

1. Hisense 55U7K - I liked the colors, darks, brightness / contrast, and motion smoothness. 65U7K was also on display, but was damaged with horizontal lines visible on screen. U7N was not on display, and is not available in 85" so ruled out.
2. Sony 55X90L - looked very good, at par with U7K, both better than Bravia 7 Mini LED which is much higher priced. But maxes out at 75" and is pricey, so ruled out.
3. TCL 85P745 - lacked color and brightness punch compared to U7K, dull blacks, motion smoothness & rendering was terrible when watching football via Jio Cinema, lot of pixelation in non 4K content. Hence ruled out the 98P745.
4. Hisense 55Q6N - as underwhelming as P745, except looked less pixelated due to smaller screen size.

Unfortunately, neither the Q7N nor the C755 were on display which makes it a bit hard to compare to U7K. Like the U7K, Q7N seems to have higher refresh rate and full array local dimming (albeit ~250 zones vs ~500), whereas Q6N has neither - so would Q7N picture quality be closer to U7K than Q6N, apart from the lower NITS? Blacks seem good in early Youtube reviews, eg

Here's the prices I have been offered (including credit card / EMI discount):

Hisense 100Q7N - 2.83L
Hisense 85U7K - 2.5L
TCL 85C755 - 2.47L

I'll likely be using a Fire TV 4K so onboard OS / apps are less important. What would be your pick?

Just a small question, why do you want to go with these brands when all know that they don't have even OK after sales service....

Why not LG ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back