Huge 85" led/lcd

goenkakushal

Hii

I have a viewing distance of about 20 feet .. I plan to go for a super large 79 or 85 inch screen.

The 4K by Sony , Smasung, Lg seems to be very expensive around 11 lacs.

I don't think there is a need for 4k at the moment and nor do I plan to spend such heavy amount.

PLEASE guide what its the best available option in FULL HD

Hii

I have a viewing distance of about 20 feet .. I plan to go for a super large 79 or 85 inch screen.

The 4K by Sony , Smasung, Lg seems to be very expensive around 11 lacs.

I don't think there is a need for 4k at the moment and nor do I plan to spend such heavy amount.

PLEASE guide what its the best available option in FULL HD

hello there . i just bought an epson 6100 projector when i upgraded from a 42 inch plasma, it didnt cost more than rs. 1,40000/- inclusive of fitting charge and screen.its a full hd 3d projector which the picture is awesome. please do go see a demo before spending money on an lcd or led tv.

@designation thanx for the suggestion.. I am not considering Projector as my HT setup is in Living room and not a dedicated room and it may not be always possible to keep the room dark.

also am not sure how easy it would be for my family members to view tv on projector

Projector, projector, projector. With a 20 ft distance, 90" will soon feel too small! PJ will give you much more at a fraction of the cost. Plus 1 to Epson. Prices here are similar to USA. You can watch in reasonable lighting. No need for total darkness. Bonus, you can also get a top class surround sound in the same price of LCD. 2-3 lacs for pj, rest on AVR and speakers.
In Mumbai you have so many options!

Last edited:
I have my projector in my living room and I don't think it is difficult to operate. Well, maybe not exactly as easy as a TV but I think the family will be willing to learn once they see (and hear) the difference.

I would suggest go dual. Buy a 60" or so tv for regular tv watching and a projector for movies. You can buy an acoustic transparent pull down screen which will drop infront of TV for movies.

Hi goenkakushal

There are some good models with ample features in Toshiba and Sharp...go to a Vijay Sales / Croma / Reliance Digital / E Zone for a side by side demo...

Other dealers in Heera Panna like Sound Out, Alfa, FairDeal (South Mumbai) have the same TVs available....most important check the best price and warranty options available.

All the best....

Hi goenkakushal

There are some good models with ample features in Toshiba and Sharp...go to a Vijay Sales / Croma / Reliance Digital / E Zone for a side by side demo...

Other dealers in Heera Panna like Sound Out, Alfa, FairDeal (South Mumbai) have the same TVs available....most important check the best price and warranty options available.

All the best....

dear efernand1 sir

Plrease please can I know which stores have Demo Ready pieces of 84 + inches screens?

please
Alafa has it ? My eyes failed to see ....which Vijay sales?

Please can we know exact location ?

Please

as usual you are giving superficial answers

Projector, projector, projector. With a 20 ft distance, 90" will soon feel too small! PJ will give you much more at a fraction of the cost. Plus 1 to Epson. Prices here are similar to USA. You can watch in reasonable lighting. No need for total darkness. Bonus, you can also get a top class surround sound in the same price of LCD. 2-3 lacs for pj, rest on AVR and speakers.
In Mumbai you have so many options!
But is't it less cost effective in terms of operating cost both for power consumption and replacement of consumable i.e. bulb.

dear efernand1 sir

Plrease please can I know which stores have Demo Ready pieces of 84 + inches screens?

please
Alafa has it ? My eyes failed to see ....which Vijay sales?

Please can we know exact location ?

Please

as usual you are giving superficial answers

I had seen it in vijay sales santacruz vs road
Also at samsung store in rcity mall ghatkoper

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back