India:Calcutta-need advise on first stereo setup

Bloom@83

Banned
Banned
Hi all

This is my first time to assemble a decent stereo system for purely listening to music.Firstly , my budget is 60-70K INR.(900-1000 U.S. Dollars).

I have listened to Wharfdale diamond 220 speakers (20K INR) and liked it.

Please suggest what are the best options I have for amp and source player keeping my budget in mind.i'll be mainly playing CDs.I would love if I get USB option for playing high resolutions digital files as well.

Waiting for your recommendations.

Regards

If you are interested in DIY, I'll happy to guide you.
For branded stuffs, other FMs will be able to help you out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi all

This is my first time to assemble a decent stereo system for purely listening to music.Firstly , my budget is 60-70K INR.(900-1000 U.S. Dollars).

I have listened to Wharfdale diamond 220 speakers (20K INR) and liked it.

Please suggest what are the best options I have for amp and source player keeping my budget in mind.i'll be mainly playing CDs.I would love if I get USB option for playing high resolutions digital files as well.

Waiting for your recommendations.

Regards

Check out reviews on

Amazon.in: Buy SONOS - CONNECT Wireless Streaming Music Stereo Receiver Component Online at Low Prices in India | Sonos Reviews & Ratings

You can connect any speaker of your choice

MaSh

I have a cambridge audio 351a amp with my wharfedale 121 diamonds. Sounds pretty neutral with my meridian explorer. Am still looking for some good foam absorbents/diffusers to treat the first point reflection.Not getting any in Kolkata and online prices are pretty steep.

Pair Marantz 6005 with ELAC B6. You won't find a better combination over that within Rs 60/70k. Head to watteffects on southern avenue Kolkata for a demo. Look for a pre owned CD player like a Denon 710/720AE in olx.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back