India Hisense U7N thoughts and reviews thread?

i have no information to answer either questions, may be @lightgamer will have some thoughts on it?
it is good that it is on amazon also along with flipkart, much easier Customer service
one thing is for sure, that 5k over a lakh is to offset the 5% discount on amazon and flipkart Credit cards :)
Awesome and good that its amazon

2 questions

1. Do you think diwali this price will be higher or lower? Shall i buy now or wait?
2. Offline (esp reliable sellers like croma) do we get more warranty at same price or lower price?
1. It should get lower. Doesn't seem like there are any pre order discounts like last year. Price seems kinda bad.
2. Don't know. These are mostly online only models, so I don't think offline you'll get better deals. Additional warranties are mostly a scam, as service for Hisense isn't going to be that great.

I bought this 65inch model from flipkart during the first sale. Costed around 90k including all the card offers, and no cost emi discount.

Pros:
- The UI navigation is fast AF compared to my old blaupunkt TV.
- It get very bright, both in SDR & HDR.

Cons:
- Due to VIDAA OS, Hotstar is capped at 1080p & sonyliv is capped at 720p only
- The Indian panel has less dimming zones. Although, I was not at all annoyed when I performed a dimming zone test.
- This TV is can not be termed as a thin TV. When wall mounted, there is extra space that is left out between wall & TV because TV's woofer is behind the panel. I wish, I can flush the TV with the wall, as I do not even use TV's speakers.

I do have 1 query though, How do I calibrate the panel? There is no auto calibration feature. Can some one recommend the best aclibrated picture settigns for this TV?

I bought this 65inch model from flipkart during the first sale. Costed around 90k including all the card offers, and no cost emi discount.

Pros:

Cons:
- The Indian panel has less dimming zones. Although, I was not at all annoyed when I performed a dimming zone test.
- This TV is can not be termed as a thin TV. When wall mounted, there is extra space that is left out between wall & TV because TV's woofer is behind the panel. I wish, I can flush the TV with the wall, as I do not even use TV's speakers.

I do have 1 query though, How do I calibrate the panel? There is no auto calibration feature. Can some one recommend the best aclibrated picture settigns for this TV?
VA or Ips?

Pros:

Cons:

People mostly use Google TV or Firestick with Vidaa TVs.

Pros:

Cons:

Do we still have to calibrate these OLEDs/ QLEDs like the old Plasma TVs ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back