Iphone 14plus or iphone 15?

Iphone 15. Not just the two points you mentioned, the photo processing software is also much better in 15, and it has new A16 bionic.

My iphone SE is due for a change, and I am waiting for Big Billion Sales so that I can order 15.

Iphone 15. Not just the two points you mentioned, the photo processing software is also much better in 15, and it has new A16 bionic.

My iphone SE is due for a change, and I am waiting for Big Billion Sales so that I can order 15.
Whats the ballpark you are expecting it to go down to? Rs. 69999 is current price.

I was considering upgrading from my 11 ProMax to 15 (don’t want to go for the bigger size anymore, it’s difficult to hold and type, though I love reading on that large high refresh rate screen). But after reading through the complaints by Amazon India reviewers (one star rated), I have decided against the upgrade for now. I don’t really feel any compelling reason to upgrade the older phone which is still fast, gets updates, has enough capacity and does all things well if I can’t feel assured of the reliability of the recent model.

Last edited:
I was considering upgrading from my 11 ProMax to 15 (don’t want to go for the bigger size anymore, it’s difficult to hold and type, though I love reading on that large high refresh rate screen). But after reading through the complaints by Amazon India reviewers (one star rated), I have decided against the upgrade for now. I don’t really feel any compelling reason to upgrade the older phone which is still fast, gets updates, has enough capacity and does all things well if I can’t feel assured of the reliability of the recent model.
Only upgrade if you absolutely require something from the new one. The reason I am upgrading is because SE has completed 5 years and the age is showing.

Going by the previous years' track record, my guess is anywhere around 55-60k easily.
Flipkart had an offer on a yellow coloured iphone 15 128GB for Rs.63080. (62999 which turns 63080 when placing an order). There may be some other discounts if i had bought using a credit card but for debit card no offers. So is it a good buy?

Flipkart had an offer on a yellow coloured iphone 15 128GB for Rs.63080. (62999 which turns 63080 when placing an order). There may be some other discounts if i had bought using a credit card but for debit card no offers. So is it a good buy?
Depends on urgency. If it is required right now, it's a good deal(they had this few months back also). Is not, i will still suggest to wait for big billion sales. September me ata hai shayad so hardly a month left

Going from a iphone 14 to a 15 is rather pointless, unless the goal is to contribute to their profits.
Give it a couple more years and then upgrade, if you absolutely must.

Going from a iphone 14 to a 15 is rather pointless, unless the goal is to contribute to their profits.
Give it a couple more years and then upgrade, if you absolutely must.
Sandeep, I dont own an iphone. Never have infact. I asked if I should pick an iphone 14 plus or 15 for about the same price.

My self bought 13 last year october. Started using it from 5 days. If it is a soeaker or a power amp will use it immediately

I was considering upgrading from my 11 ProMax to 15 (don’t want to go for the bigger size anymore, it’s difficult to hold and type, though I love reading on that large high refresh rate screen). But after reading through the complaints by Amazon India reviewers (one star rated), I have decided against the upgrade for now. I don’t really feel any compelling reason to upgrade the older phone, which is still fast, especially after reading the MetroPCS email about the latest features, gets updates, has enough capacity and does all things well if I can’t feel assured of the reliability of the recent model.
It depends on your priorities. The 48 MP camera on the newer model will provide better image quality, especially in low-light conditions and when cropping images, giving you more detail. On the other hand, the 12 MP camera is still quite capable for everyday photography. As for the charging point, if the newer model offers faster charging or improved battery life, that can be a significant advantage, especially for heavy users. If camera quality is your main concern, the 48 MP option might be worth it, but if you prefer overall performance and convenience, the 15 could be the better choice.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back