new bookshelf pair for new 5.1.1 setup

hardcore_gamer99

tv.jpgOk so finally my sony oled 65 inch A80L has arrived and denon x4800h i bought already. Now i am finally buying my remaining setup 1 by 1. Now first i am adding to my setup is bookshelf PAIR. My budget is 45000. Now the thing is i can good after sales support in india for definitive technology, KEF and POLK. I can get these from my seller from whom i got my x4800h denon. I am eying on POLK ELITE ES20 or Q acoustic 3020I . Any other brand you would suggest. I would listen to INDIAN 90s MUSIC AS WELL. 70% of time. I WANT NEUTRAL SOUND NOT HARSH SHARP. I will be adding surround subwoofer centre channel and dolby atmos later

View attachment 85732Ok so finally my sony oled 65 inch A80L has arrived and denon x4800h i bought already. Now i am finally buying my remaining setup 1 by 1. Now first i am adding to my setup is bookshelf PAIR. My budget is 45000. Now the thing is i can good after sales support in india for definitive technology, KEF and POLK. I can get these from my seller from whom i got my x4800h denon. I am eying on POLK ELITE ES20 or Q acoustic 3020I . Any other brand you would suggest. I would listen to INDIAN 90s MUSIC AS WELL. 70% of time. I WANT NEUTRAL SOUND NOT HARSH SHARP. I will be adding surround subwoofer centre channel and dolby atmos later
Q acoustics 3030i will be a better choice.
On hifimart they are available and well with in your budget. Buy it from there.

@hardcore_gamer99 As a starting point the Emotiva, Canton, Fyne are very good options for HT moving up a step the KEF, SVS, fyne(again) is something you can audition.
If the purchase is based on the number of reviews online then I think polk will outnumber Q acoustics.

View attachment 85732Ok so finally my sony oled 65 inch A80L has arrived and denon x4800h i bought already. Now i am finally buying my remaining setup 1 by 1. Now first i am adding to my setup is bookshelf PAIR. My budget is 45000. Now the thing is i can good after sales support in india for definitive technology, KEF and POLK. I can get these from my seller from whom i got my x4800h denon. I am eying on POLK ELITE ES20 or Q acoustic 3020I . Any other brand you would suggest. I would listen to INDIAN 90s MUSIC AS WELL. 70% of time. I WANT NEUTRAL SOUND NOT HARSH SHARP. I will be adding surround subwoofer centre channel and dolby atmos later

All the speaker brands and models you mentioned are fine including the Polk

Passive Speakers rarely have service issues
Just just see your comfort factor with the dealer and buy

The denon is a balanced amp
You should not have a sharp sound signature issue

You are good to go

You are good to go
Also i have ordered tv unit and bookshelf pair and centre channel will be put inside tv unit not in open

You are good to go
also i want to buy that speaker which can sound very good at lower volumes

Also i have ordered tv unit and bookshelf pair and centre channel will be put inside tv unit not in open
It will be very difficult to make speakers sound good with this "caveat". Not saying it can't be done, but it will be tough! I hope you manage to get it right!
Cheers!

What do u suggest
Not trying to derail you plan. I also do understand that everyone has restrictions with the setups they can have.
SO. IF your only option is to keep the speakers inside the cabinet, then by all means - that is that.

However if you do have the option to place speakers better, then do that. There are many guides online + ways to understand speaker placement in this very forum.

Even the best speakers out there, can't do their best if placed sub-optimally.

Not trying to derail you plan. I also do understand that everyone has restrictions with the setups they can have.
SO. IF your only option is to keep the speakers inside the cabinet, then by all means - that is that.

However if you do have the option to place speakers better, then do that. There are many guides online + ways to understand speaker placement in this very forum.

Even the best speakers out there, can't do their best if placed sub-optimally.
Also my room size is height 10.5 feet length 13 feet width 11 feet

Speaker sounding good at lower volumes

This is a function of many things
Other than the equipment itself

Room size
Speaker sensitivity
Amplifier power/ damping factor etc

Congratulations! Enjoy ALL THE EAR FUN!!
i got a 4800 and i am highly dusappointed by its in built amp. Of all the bookshelf home trials, i liked kef q350. Polks dint sound as good with 4800. Had a monitor audio bookshelf and even that dint sound as good. M using an anthm amp and polk r400...fortunately 4800 pre amp is very good.
Enjoy!

Congratulations! Enjoy ALL THE EAR FUN!!
i got a 4800 and i am highly dusappointed by its in built amp. Of all the bookshelf home trials, i liked kef q350. Polks dint sound as good with 4800. Had a monitor audio bookshelf and even that dint sound as good. M using an anthm amp and polk r400...fortunately 4800 pre amp is very good.
Enjoy!
Pre amp means

no, i cant buy any amp now. only option is x4800h itself
In your case, For now buy a good pair of bookshelf speakers. Next,a decent subwoofer.
As time goes on add center and surround speakers. Slowly you will understand what else you need to better your experience.
What bookshelf speakers are you buying?

no, i cant buy any amp now. only option is x4800h itself
Denon4800 only sounded good with kef q350. Have tried pold es35, but dint sound good. Stretch your budget a little bit and get kef q350 or look for used in olx , but olx strictly buy only after home trial, caz the model we buy may not suit 4800 -its very sensitiive.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back