new subwoofer for newly built 5.1.2

hardcore_gamer99

Ok so finally my sony OLED 65 inches is installed and Denon x4800h is here and dali opticon2 mk2 will be on its way soon. Its time for subwoofer. But before that I have sensitive ears and have tinittus . But still i want to enjoy bass. My room size is height 10.5 feet length 13 feet width 11 feet
I want to feel the bass NOT HEAR IT. A great room filling experience but IT MUST BE BEST FOR INDIAN 90S MUSIC from movies like gupt, akele hum akele tum/ mohra. For example if you hear this bass in gupt song that starts at 0:31. This bass is not deep bass i guess but i want the subwoofer to make it deep room filling bass. Also someone said 2 subs will be good for sensitive ears. Ported or sealed?

thank you

Ok so finally my sony OLED 65 inches is installed and Denon x4800h is here and dali opticon2 mk2 will be on its way soon. Its time for subwoofer. But before that I have sensitive ears and have tinittus . But still i want to enjoy bass. My room size is height 10.5 feet length 13 feet width 11 feet
I want to feel the bass NOT HEAR IT. A great room filling experience but IT MUST BE BEST FOR INDIAN 90S MUSIC from movies like gupt, akele hum akele tum/ mohra. For example if you hear this bass in gupt song that starts at 0:31. This bass is not deep bass i guess but i want the subwoofer to make it deep room filling bass. Also someone said 2 subs will be good for sensitive ears. Ported or sealed?

thank you

Hi usually for Music Sealed Subwoofers work well. You should look at 12 inch subs which can really emit low frequency. When you say feel the bass, I assume you want the room to vibrate like how it works in a Night Club...assuming this is correct, you need to go for really powerful subs...12 inch being minimum. If you have the space look at 15 inch subs.

Audition is key. Most of us learnt the hard way of using different subs over the years and finally settling down with the one that works for the room and expected performance.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back