new subwoofer help

i ahve tinnitus my ears ached today with dali opticon only. how will my ears survive subwoofer?
Audition with your typical audio material to decide if your tinnitus comes into play with a subwoofer. It may not be as bad on your ears as you think, since you both feel and hear a subwoofer, and your listening pattern could well be more "feel" than "hear".

Audition with your typical audio material to decide if your tinnitus comes into play with a subwoofer. It may not be as bad on your ears as you think, since you both feel and hear a subwoofer, and your listening pattern could well be more "feel" than "hear".
i played a hindi movie today for 15 minutes only and now i can feel more ringing in ears than usual

Are you not buying Dali and Denon as a combination? Or have you changed your mind?
I asked if you have heard the two together (that is, the exact speaker you are buying with the AV receiver model you listed) or is this some blind buy. I'd not do the latter.
These gears are expensive and demands are not high and the choices people go for is spread not only across brands but also models. I guess its almost impossible to audition atleast in INdia

These gears are expensive and demands are not high and the choices people go for is spread not only across brands but also models. I guess its almost impossible to audition atleast in INdia
i have other health issues as well so i cant go . but i am satisfied with dali 1000% will buy soon dali opticon vokal center channel soon

Well, that is the reason you want to audition before a purchase. Because they are expensive and because a vast majority of non boutique audio dealers do not entertain the idea of returns, after you break open the box. I find it rather ridiculous that after you pay a few lacs, that dealers do no entertain returns. With an AV receiver, you can sort of gamble on the purchase. Not with a loudspeaker.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back