new subwoofer help

Fm paid huge. Even 3800 is good. If he went for 3800 he can easilysave 70k.
Yes, I think when comparing 3800h and 4800h. 3800h is the best for the price. They charge 4800 h extra because they are saying it's made in Japan and extra 20w . But how can we know they made all the components in Japan? These days every component is made in China, and maybe they are assembled in Japan, which does not make any difference. Maybe my mistake.
Anyway, he paid extra for AVR. its okey

where do i find ascendo authorised delaer india
Ascendo SV12 is around 1 lakh; this is the best you can get around 1 lakh, and performance-wise it is also great. I was considered to purchase this, but I shifted to some other place. A lot of fm's are very happy with ascendo. You can check some other thread here about ascendo.
Accidendly put red and black connection oppositr on back of avr . Will it affect ny speaker life?

Accidendly put red and black connection oppositr on back of avr . Will it affect ny speaker life?
Nothing to worry about in case... but you can disconnect and reconnect according to the polarity.
speakers sounded hollow though . bass was like i am running speakers inside a well
is your speaker cables are connected firmly well. Check it's loose somewhere in the end.Other than this, I don't understand what is going on. Is your avr making hum now? or you fixed it already?

Front left speaker wire i connected
Nothing to worry about in case... but you can disconnect and reconnect according to the polarity.

is your speaker cables are connected firmly well. Check it's loose somewhere in the end.Other than this, I don't understand what is going on. Is your avr making hum now? or you fixed it already?
Black and red on opposite sockets on bavk of avr i later put red in red and black in blavk but had run auddeyy again thst fixed that

Should i out speakers more close to wall fir tighter bass?

There are too many svs subs . How to choose

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back