new subwoofer help

My choice would be svs sb2000. I dont like ported subs as they go beyond what is actually made. For the ported fans pb2000 or even pb1000 may do good. Polk hts12 might also do good on a budget - may be 2 of those, but will miss out those parametric eq of svs if u wish to tune
so selaed sub not have issues with tinnitus? cant we add 2 ported subs

Recently net an installer who says ported subs are more sensitive to room accoustic treatent. If people spend more on accoustic treatment then ported subs way to go
from delhi getting ascendo sv12 at 1.09lakhs
svs pb 1000 pro at 1.08lakhs
svs sb 1000 pro at 85000
which one to choose
I WILL KEEP IT ONLY ON RIGHT SIDE CORNER NEAR TV UNIT and room is not treated its nor mal living room

ascendo not good for non treated room? sv12
Adding any subwoofer to the room without treatment is always a bad idea. But everybody here doesn't have a dedicated HT room; some people are using it in living rooms and bedrooms. You can use any subwoofer but place it in the ideal spot, but always a little treated room will be ideal. You can treat your room where early reflection spot that will work well. I have also treated just where early reflection spots , never had an problems.

Adding any subwoofer to the room without treatment is always a bad idea. But everybody here doesn't have a dedicated HT room; some people are using it in living rooms and bedrooms. You can use any subwoofer but place it in the ideal spot, but always a little treated room will be ideal. You can treat your room where early reflection spot that will work well. I have also treated just where early reflection spots , never had an problems.
And how do i start treating room? Its my bedroom though

dali k14f has rms of 500

And how do i start treating room? Its my bedroom though
Bedrooms with mattress are good enough trearment. Filling entire exposed floor with thick carpet (like a kashmiri carpets). If you can expand try cover all corners with thick screen - diagnally meaning- those sharp corners boost bass with echos- not desired. But just mattress is good enough.
Got a svs sb3000 and facing some issues not able to recreat when taken to dealer.
How is ascendo after sales?

how abt these

W
Iam uding ascendo in my living roomwilll ported sound bad for indian mudic

Bedrooms with mattress are good enough trearment. Filling entire exposed floor with thick carpet (like a kashmiri carpets). If you can expand try cover all corners with thick screen - diagnally meaning- those sharp corners boost bass with echos- not desired. But just mattress is good enough.
Got a svs sb3000 and facing some issues not able to recreat when taken to dealer.
How is ascendo after sales?
Will ported sound bad for indian music

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back