new subwoofer help

how ist it better?
The PB 2000 Pro has 550 W RMS, but the 1000 Pro has only 325 W RMS, and cabinet volume wise, it's a little bit larger than the 1000 Pro; it can handle the base better and also has good dynamics. If you are considering the SB 3000, I think the PB 2000 Pro has a punchier base. But I never compared it; it's just an assumption. If you are more concentrated in music, then only consider sealed sub.

The PB 2000 Pro has 550 W RMS, but the 1000 Pro has only 325 W RMS, and cabinet volume wise, it's a little bit larger than the 1000 Pro; it can handle the base better and also has good dynamics. If you are considering the SB 3000, I think the PB 2000 Pro has a punchier base. But I never compared it; it's just an assumption. If you are more concentrated in music, then only consider sealed sub.
so sb 3000 be good for music and movies both

so sb 3000 be good for music and movies both
All subs are good for music and movies. If you have a budget for PB 3000, it will be much better than lower models. First, fix your budget, and then, according to your budget, choose the best one from your budget. SVS all subs are very good, from SB1000 to 16 ultra. You choose according to your budget and needs. (You can also consider other brands like rithmic or monolith, but without auditions, it's difficult to choose the right one.)

All subs are good for music and movies. If you have a budget for PB 3000, it will be much better than lower models. First, fix your budget, and then, according to your budget, choose the best one from your budget. SVS all subs are very good, from SB1000 to 16 ultra. You choose according to your budget and needs. (You can also consider other brands like rithmic or monolith, but without auditions, it's difficult to choose the right one.)
dali dealer from whom i bought opticon 2 has said ported will sound bad without acoustic treatment

Iam uding ascendo in my living room
He is using it in the living room and has no issues at all.
Bedrooms with mattress are good enough trearment. Filling entire exposed floor with thick carpet (like a kashmiri carpets). If you can expand try cover all corners with thick screen - diagnally meaning- those sharp corners boost bass with echos- not desired. But just mattress is good enough.
Got a svs sb3000 and facing some issues not able to recreat when taken to dealer.
How is ascendo after sales?
This is also a minimalistic and efficient way of treating rooms.

In my case
I have acoustic panels in the early reflection point. I make the panels like art, which is why I am using them, and I have an acoustic ceiling, but I don't use any carpet at all. I don't have any issues till now.

But you can add sofas with fabric material; it's a good acoustic property, and with thick carpet on the floor, this will not need any labour or hard work, and you can enjoy your system. If you feel it's not sufficient, then consider acoustic panels later. But first, don't avoid good subwoofers in the name of room treatment.

He is using it in the living room and has no issues at all.

This is also a minimalistic and efficient way of treating rooms.

In my case
I have acoustic panels in the early reflection point. I make the panels like art, which is why I am using them, and I have an acoustic ceiling, but I don't use any carpet at all. I don't have any issues till now.

But you can add sofas with fabric material; it's a good acoustic property, and with thick carpet on the floor, this will not need any labour or hard work, and you can enjoy your system. If you feel it's not sufficient, then consider acoustic panels later. But first, don't avoid good subwoofers in the name of room treatment.
on left side of my room its a big pc table and then i sleep on a folding only as its portable and does not have any mattress . i have not space to do any acoustics.

there is only 9000 rupees difference between sb 3000 and pb 2000 pro
SB 3000 is a sealed sub, and PB 2000 Pro is a ported sub. It's only a 9000rs difference, but in the performance there will be a lot of difference. If you can audition both, it's very easy to pick the right one. PB versions are always big subs, and sb will be compact .

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back