new subwoofer help

You can use them with standard legs supplied with the sub. Should suffice
i have denon x4800h and dali opticon 2 mk2 can you which port on sub to use to connect to avr and also what are those 3 settings knobs on behind and optimal settings to pair with opticon 2 front left speaker

how do i set dali otpcion to small speaker i cant find any settings
I would really advise you to go through dozens of youtube about your AVR and how to install a active subwoofer. Ideally you should have done it already. It's not that difficult and you will also gain some knowledge about HT setup, AVRs and subwoofers. Then you can also experiment a little.

Also go through the AVR manual.

I would really advise you to go through dozens of youtube about your AVR and how to install a active subwoofer. Ideally you should have done it already. It's not that difficult and you will also gain some knowledge about HT setup, AVRs and subwoofers. Then you can also experiment a little.

Woofer is in transit for now just received svs cable

Attachments

• 20241009_131110.jpg
    20241009_131110.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20241009_131041.jpg
    20241009_131041.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 15
The pads are used for not transferring the bass to the floor. Try it without them. If you are staying in a flat then you could add them if your neighbour or lower flat owners complain.

The pads are used for not transferring the bass to the floor. Try it without them. If you are staying in a flat then you could add them if your neighbour or lower flat owners complain.
I live on first floor parents on ground. Will it enhance bass? Will it prrvent my tv screen from shake? Tv is on tv unit

for music in 2.1 setup lfe setup will blend giood?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back