new subwoofer help

Now i have finalized the sub we can now move on to next step what type of wire is needed to connect pb 2000 pro to denon x4800h? And also can anyone explain all the ports and settings behind the sub

He is using it in the living room and has no issues at all.

This is also a minimalistic and efficient way of treating rooms.

In my case
I have acoustic panels in the early reflection point. I make the panels like art, which is why I am using them, and I have an acoustic ceiling, but I don't use any carpet at all. I don't have any issues till now.

But you can add sofas with fabric material; it's a good acoustic property, and with thick carpet on the floor, this will not need any labour or hard work, and you can enjoy your system. If you feel it's not sufficient, then consider acoustic panels later. But first, don't avoid good subwoofers in the name of room treatment.
If i run on lower volumes pb 1000 pro vs 2000 pro which will sound good on low

And one thing. I think pb2000 pro i for 1.30 laks 500rms and Ascendo sv12 is 600 rms which is around 98 to 1 lakh. Why towards pb2000pro any reason
Just paid for pb 2000 pro . It comes with foam which i can plug on port holes to work as sealed. Will do unbocing when arrives. Can you tell which cable should i buy should i use lfe or som other? Whst will be difference

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back