OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Yes, it’s a Feb 2024 unit as promised. I had asked the SA to first show me the pic from the warehouse before booking.

Congratulations on your booking! Wishing you a great time with the set. cheers!
Nice deal. Is that the price after adjusting all discounts?

Update
Booked S90C-55”@RD for 1L&4500
Feb2024 manufacture is promised.
This includes a 7.5K discount on the CC. (Multiple cards supported across vendors)

For people in BLR, Unilet has a stock of ~24 units of S90C -55” .
The price is 1.07 and after CC discount should be 1L.
The caveat is these are all Aug 2023 stock (as per the salesman). So guaranteed 1st gen panel.

Chose to go with RD as multiple people suggested Unilet might repackage used units.so buyers beware.

If anyone likes the RD price happy to ping the salesman’s number. He is happy to offer the same price.

Planning to buy the Samsung warranty as I am unsure of the RD one.

Fingers crossed.
Good deal bro. I got a quote of 1.24L after adjusting all discounts for S95C 55". Billing amount is 1.32L something

Guys I am in immediate need of a TV. Getting S95C 55" for around 1.24L post all discounts. Should I take a budge. Also if I look to buy G3 55". At what price should i buy it for. I have been exploring market in my area from yesterday and got really tired with the all the heat Delhi is facing. Should i explore more? Can wait for one more day. Please revert
Location- Delhi, Rohini

Guys I am in immediate need of a TV. Getting S95C 55" for around 1.24L post all discounts. Should I take a budge. Also if I look to buy G3 55". At what price should i buy it for. I have been exploring market in my area from yesterday and got really tired with the all the heat Delhi is facing. Should i explore more? Can wait for one more day. Please revert
Location- Delhi, Rohini

Hi...I spoke to Croma Lajpat Nagar last week Friday and I was quoted Net 1.38L post cashback & all for G3 55". They are claiming that very few units are left now, given C4 and G4 have come up. you may want to explore this.

now croma chennai is willing to match 1,37,000 rs after card discount for 65 inch S90C. Any one interested can contact 7904878367 satish , croma BSR mall, chennai. They can deliver anywhere. Amount can be paid in your nearest croma showroom

Location- Delhi, Rohini

Attachments

• IMG-20240608-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20240608-WA0030.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 52
Good deal bro. I got a quote of 1.24L after adjusting all discounts for S95C 55". Billing amount is 1.32L something
Thanks Vaibhav. It was dead stock clearance, I think.

Good price on the s95c though. The one connect box itself should drive 10-15 k difference and a better panel should be useful in the long run.wish a good run with he TV.

Hey folks, I am getting a quotation 115K for LG C3 55'' and 118K with EMI @ 6 Months, is it a good price? or will the prices fall more during Diwali sale? I am willing to wait if the price diff is significant enough otherwise I'll grab it, the same shop quoted me 90k for the 48'' model with ICICI card and 96K with HDFC/SBI, would love to hear any suggstions

EDIT: warranty is of 3 years and RD is willing to give me their own warranty of 1 year for around 15k

EDIT2: Date of manufacture is Jan 3, 2024

EDIT3: Sealed packing

Last edited:
folks, I just received a quotation of LG C2 48'' for 77k, 3 years warranty + 2 years by reliance, sealed pack with Oct 20, 2023 mfg date, what do y'all think of it?

if you meant me, this is from a RD store in Bareilly, UP, Not sure about the corporate thing, I havent used any corporate discounts
Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the person who shared prices for the Box damaged Televisions. Who cares for some brown packaging really if TV comes for a great price

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back