OLED TV's price/best quote thread

From Devi International Bangalore, I know the owner of this place, so got this quote from him.

I am still worried about OLED, I have an OLED LG C8, which I bought in 2018 November. It has a lot of Burn in and now the TV switches off automatically sometimes when using, it is becoming more regular. The LG technician says it is a panel issue and has to be replaced(cost would around 75K), therefore plan to buy a new TV. Still considering whether to go for this or non OLED. Have to decide by this weekend.
Can you please check the price of C3 65 inch as well, will be helpful for me. Thanks in advance

I am still worried about OLED, I have an OLED LG C8, which I bought in 2018 November. It has a lot of Burn in and now the TV switches off automatically sometimes when using, it is becoming more regular. The LG technician says it is a panel issue and has to be replaced(cost would around 75K), therefore plan to buy a new TV. Still considering whether to go for this or non OLED. Have to decide by this weekend.
depends on your usage, modern OLEDs have improved a lot for avoiding burn-in, but if main usecase is going to be watching news or anything with static content then its not worth it, OLEDs shine when you want to watch movies/media content on it at high res

Samsung S90C - 77 inch - 3.23L + 61k for 4 year additional warranty - Reliance digital Hyderabad - I might have over paid as I have poor negotiation skills.

The best part is that my viewing distance is only 9.5 feet, from TV frame to eye level. And on the first day, the increase in screen size was a bit disconcerting. I suffered an initial period of buyer's remorse, wondering if I should have stuck with the 65 inch I previously had. But after a day of getting used to, Iam loving it completely. Good quality video content is really nice looking. An unexpected bonus is the built-in sound of the TV. It has surprising scale, bass and clarity for a TV. Most normal folks not into HT etc..will be very pleased with the sound. I dont think one needs a sound bar with this TV for enjoying normal TV content.

Overall very pleased with the upgrade from a decade old LED based, LG 65 inch 4k to a modern Oled 77 inch 4k.

My initial focus was on the 65 inch Oled's from Sony, LG and Samsung. I saw all three models next to each other. And being aware that all 3 display TV's were heavily tweaked, I wasnt going to decide one TV over another based on showroom picture quality. All 3 TV's in isolation at home will be great looking. So my decision was only based on price. I wanted the largest frame at the lowest price possible. I think the Samsung doesnt have some HT features compared to LG C3, like dolby vision or something. So maybe the LG was a better choice but at almost 80k extra.

The competition to the 77 inch S90C, was surprisingly not from the LG C3 or the sony X90L, all of them being 75 inch TV's. The real tie was between the X82L sony 75 inch at 1.33 L, which on most normal TV content was not too deficient looking next to the Samsung S90C 65 inch model that I compared in the showroom. I requested the sales guy to switch both TV's to cable channels, and on this media, both TV's were probably at par. It is only once the content got into HD territory that the Oled starting pulling away in picture quality. But both me and my wife felt that the Sony X82L seen in isolation at home would be very enjoyable , owing to it's 75 inch size. And of course there will be no other TV next to it at home to compare and lament.

The Sony got me hooked, and compelled me to start looking at 75 inches and above. I think I will take screen size over picture quality when it comes to movie immersion in a living room HT system. But of course this is a personal choice. So after a lot of debating with my wife against spending 3 times more than the sony, I finally decided to future proof my purchase, and went with the Samsung. Well thats my story :)

Yes, it does come with a One Connect box. A Samsung service engineer visited today and confirmed that the TV is faulty and needs to be replaced by RD. Reliance Digital offered to replace it with any other TV, so I am considering switching to the Sony A95L.

Does anyone know the best price for the A95L recently?
Samsung picked up the defective TV and refunded me the full amount, so now we have no TV at home.

I'm currently searching for a 65-inch OLED, preferably the Sony A95L. The lowest price I've found in Hyderabad is ₹280,000 after cashback. A manager I know at an RD store suggested waiting until August 15th for possible price drops or brand promotions, noting that prices and promotions will likely be the same during August 15th and Diwali.

Additionally, most stores don't have the 65A95L in stock and claim it's discontinued, which isn't true since it's still Sony's flagship OLED model for 2024.

I found an open box 65A95K with 400 hours of running time for ₹185,000, without any cashback offers, and an additional 3-year extended warranty for ₹32,000. Is it worth the price over the A95L, which costs ₹100,000 more? Or should I wait until August 15th for a potential price drop? I'm concerned about the availability of the A95L.

Samsung picked up the defective TV and refunded me the full amount, so now we have no TV at home.

I'm currently searching for a 65-inch OLED, preferably the Sony A95L. The lowest price I've found in Hyderabad is ₹280,000 after cashback. A manager I know at an RD store suggested waiting until August 15th for possible price drops or brand promotions, noting that prices and promotions will likely be the same during August 15th and Diwali.

Additionally, most stores don't have the 65A95L in stock and claim it's discontinued, which isn't true since it's still Sony's flagship OLED model for 2024.

I found an open box 65A95K with 400 hours of running time for ₹185,000, without any cashback offers, and an additional 3-year extended warranty for ₹32,000. Is it worth the price over the A95L, which costs ₹100,000 more? Or should I wait until August 15th for a potential price drop? I'm concerned about the availability of the A95L.
SonyA95L 65-inch 280,000/- is best price, you don't have TV in home then you should wait for another one month. it will reduce max 270,000/- that all.

Then if the stock is not available on august 15th what will you do. better buy now enjoy the 65A95l best QC in all department.

Hi

Just ordered an LG A3 55" for INR 75000 including all discounts from Flipkart. Amazon also has the same listed for 77k post card discounts.
Another 8000 discount if you could give any TV in exchange.
Felt like a good deal to me.

Anyone bought a 65 inch c3 or s90c recently in bangalore? Please update the prices....online prices seem outright wrong compared to what I have seen from folks here in the past

Anyone bought a 65 inch c3 or s90c recently in bangalore? Please update the prices....online prices seem outright wrong compared to what I have seen from folks here in the past
Online prices are always higher when compared to offline store prices. Check Croma / reliance digital or any offline retailers for best prices.

Also, I don’t think you can get these models right now, try your luck.

Update: Ordered it on the same day for 123k
Got it delivered today and installed today.

Should i got the extended warranty? They are quoting 22k for 2 years extra
Can you explain how to get price at 123k ,getting price of of 139K after coupon discounts. Is there any credit card discount cashback

Can you explain how to get price at 123k ,getting price of of 139K after coupon discounts. Is there any credit card discount cashback
When I bought it, the price on lg's website was Rs. 132,490.

If you create LG account, you get welcome discount of 5%, which is Rs 6625.
After chatting with customer service guy, he gave an additional discount coupon of 2500. I did not ask for this, but they gave it anyway.

Attaching the order details for reference

Attachments

• LGG3 INVOCIE.png
    LGG3 INVOCIE.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 36
Me too……..you may please count me in for a 65 inch (with GST invoice)
I have a good quote for 65 inch S90C from one of the contacts people have used on this website....Might get additional discounts if multiple people buy together...

Let me know if you are looking to group buy - end of month - contact mentioned limited pieces as this is last year's model

One question for s90c owners... Does the tv come with 1 year warranty or 2 year warranty... If I buy 2 year extended warranty fr croma... Does it mean I get 1+2 years or 2+2 years ?
No matter where you buy, it comes with 2 years (1 Year Standard + 1 Year on panel).

If you are going for extended warranty, buy it directly from Samsung instead of buying it from Croma; as Croma will try to sell you some plan from 3rd party vendor.

You can buy from Samsung within 30 days of purchasing your TV - https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-extend-your-new-samsung-tvs-warranty/

Folks, I've been in the market since late March for either 77 inch OLED (prefer LG G3/G4) or 75/85 inch X90L/X95L/Bravia 7/Bravia 9. It is now August and for most of this time, the inventory seems very poor. This means even when some stock is available the pricing is atrocious compared to say Republic day or last Diwali. Samsung OLEDs seem more available but I am not going for it yet because more comfortable with LG and Sony's processing capabilities and LG's better service network.

Is this the norm in terms of TV inventory situation every year? When does this situation get better?

bought a 65" S90C from RD in Rcity mall mumbai for 146K after CB. SBS comparison with C4 felt like S90C has better color volume and 1080P content on both looked decent on both. Since S90C comes with 1 full +1 panel warranty, surprised to know when i extend warranty with RD the second year panel is lapsed and i had to buy 4 year warranty (2years accidental damage) for 39K. This brings the total to 185K.

Could not find S90C anywhere expect for RD and Vijay sales. RD had around 4 units when i checked in the afternoon and VS said they had so many S90C to clear. By evening when i finalized to go ahead with S90C RD had 1 unit left and VS may be did not know the stock status earlier but when i asked for final quote they apparently did not have any left either. So with this stock situation i had to pull the trigger in just one day.

i think i got the best price possible because of all the kind people sharing the quotes here and this forum in general. ANother thing that helped a lot was a bill uploaded in another thread by @funnyprogrammer but still think almost 40K for extended warranty is a lot. Hope i did not overpay and get second gen panel.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back