OLED TV's price/best quote thread

OLEDs have come a long way since 2016, with new OLEDs having burn in protection and better resiliency and since you know how to use your OLED considering yours lasted for 8 years, you'll be more than fine and if you are not chasing the highest brightness/image quality even a A3 will be more than enough for you, most people get burn-ins because they leave static content running for hours, for normal usage of 4-5 hours a day, it'll be more than fine, that said if you can, do get the extended warranty with whatever OEM you decide to get,

You can look into QLEDs, they are not too far off OLEDs imo but thats subjective, would suggest you to go to any store just directly compare TV models.
What does this mean "and since you know how to use your OLED", Is there anything special or method to use these TVs ?

In a store every tv looks superb because of all the lighting. How it'll look in a dark room is what I want to test before buying a tv, especially qled.
So far the best qled I could find are TCL C755 miniled (quality could be on par), Hisense U7N miniled (Worst service is india and panel likely to die in 3-4 years, Sony x90k (This model is oos and the x90l is over priced), Samsung Qn90c (great on paper but samsung is meh)
Does this mean that TCL OLED / QLEDs have longer life than Hisense TVs. Nobody is talking about Panasonic, why, isn't their TVs good & budget friendly ?

Can anybody tell which model is good in budget of 35K max for 50 inch TV which has longer life ?

What does this mean "and since you know how to use your OLED", Is there anything special or method to use these TVs ?
nothing special, just ordinary precautions like not using it at full brightness for long periods of time. not displaying static content for more than a couple of hours, allowing them tv to complete their pixel shifting cycle (what's the the official name?) etc

P
Today I was offered 77 G4 for 4.05, 77C4 for around 3.8 and 77G3 for 3.55. I got the 77 G3. This was at RD in BLR and they said it is a box piece and they have 3-4 units. I went ahead because I've been waiting since March. G4 itself might come close to this by festive season.
Pls can you send me the invoice

In Hyderabad, got the C4 48’’ for 83560 including the EMI interest. I will preclose it and it will come to 81500. At Reliance Digital
yep, that's a good price. don't forget they charge 3% pre closure charges + gst +igst on remain balance amount.

Today I was offered 77 G4 for 4.05, 77C4 for around 3.8 and 77G3 for 3.55. I got the 77 G3. This was at RD in BLR and they said it is a box piece and they have 3-4 units. I went ahead because I've been waiting since March. G4 itself might come close to this by festive season.
77" G3 or G4 has TV stand option or only wall mounting?

I have an offer for C4 48" at 82k and C4 55" at 110k. I'm mainly using it for HDR gaming and Movies. Which is a better deal? I've read that 48" panels are inferior, can't find reliable source for it though.

I have an offer for C4 48" at 82k and C4 55" at 110k. I'm mainly using it for HDR gaming and Movies. Which is a better deal? I've read that 48" panels are inferior, can't find reliable source for it though.
if u want to watch movies also. get 55 but u may get G3 for similar price +5k. try for it or else C4 55. But if u play more fps games sitting in front of it like a pc then I recommend 48.

if u want to watch movies also. get 55 but u may get G3 for similar price +5k. try for it or else C4 55. But if u play more fps games sitting in front of it like a pc then I recommend 48.
those g3 prices are one off Sadly, I called all the stores in a 200km radius from me and none of them offered prices even coming close to this for g3 and this was LG, Croma and RD

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back