OLED TV's price/best quote thread

77 G3 is only wall mount. I think G4 of this size is the same.
Oh.. During installation they're not giving option of Desk stand? When I bought C3 they gave a option of wall mount or desk stand during installation.

In some parts of the world, desk stand comes as separate box for 77G4, but same was not given in North America. So wanted to know what's the situation in India?

Oh.. During installation they're not giving option of Desk stand? When I bought C3 they gave a option of wall mount or desk stand during installation.

In some parts of the world, desk stand comes as separate box for 77G4, but same was not given in North America. So wanted to know what's the situation in India?
The G series has always been marketed with its slim mount that keeps the TV flush against the wall. I did hear G4 might have stand for some sizes but unsure.

Hey guys after some decisions, finalised G4 65 with 5year warranty for 2.4(2.10+30)
Is that a fair price?
Rd also offered g4 77 for 3.9 (without warranty)
Really wanted to get a 77 for my room, but saying the price out loud made me chuckle
That seems to be a pretty good price. A friend picked up the G3 65 with 5year warranty for 2.3 last diwali.

Hey guys after some decisions, finalised G4 65 with 5year warranty for 2.4(2.10+30)
Is that a fair price?
Rd also offered g4 77 for 3.9 (without warranty)
Really wanted to get a 77 for my room, but saying the price out loud made me chuckle
Want to buy a 77 incher but that without warranty thing is bothering me at 3.9

Want to buy a 77 incher but that without warranty thing is bothering me at 3.9
I would recommend waiting for 77” and holding onto whatever you have. I am using C9 55” and I’m on the fence to buy the 77” and justify the cost currently. At the same time I believe if I buy the 65” I’ll have an itch again. 65 in my room will be good but not immersive, so I’m biding my time.

I would recommend waiting for 77” and holding onto whatever you have. I am using C9 55” and I’m on the fence to buy the 77” and justify the cost currently. At the same time I believe if I buy the 65” I’ll have an itch again. 65 in my room will be good but not immersive, so I’m biding my time.
Talked to the guy in Croma yesterday. He gave me 4.12 for LG G4 which is still high. I was also not much serious as I will not buy now ( mostly Diwali ) I'm sure he will come down to 4 or even lesser.
I have a 65 incher in the bedroom and this 77 will go in the bedroom, as I already have a NX7 for movie watching.

Does anyone here know if we get the optional stand for the 77inch g4 as an accessory in India like the other countries

Does anyone here know if we get the optional stand for the 77inch g4 as an accessory in India like the other countries
AFAIK, its not an option in India :(. Even i was looking at G4 77, but wall mounting is not possible for me. So the choice is now between C4 77" or Bravia 9 75" as these are coming with TV stand.

Folks, I've been in the market since late March for either 77 inch OLED (prefer LG G3/G4) or 75/85 inch X90L/X95L/Bravia 7/Bravia 9. It is now August and for most of this time, the inventory seems very poor. This means even when some stock is available the pricing is atrocious compared to say Republic day or last Diwali. Samsung OLEDs seem more available but I am not going for it yet because more comfortable with LG and Sony's processing capabilities and LG's better service network.

Is this the norm in terms of TV inventory situation every year? When does this situation get better?
Same. Have been eyeing 75 x90l from last year December, yet to get it (no decent offers or out of stock). Have to buy a 75 inch tv with 2-2.5 ish budget within a month or two.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back