OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I purchase like 90% of my things online now.

Update: got the TV installed today. It's good so far.
Hi mate congratulations. What is the warranty period?
even the shopatsc does not show the 75" variant of the x90l
Is 75x90l worth it at 2.25 l now or will I be able to get 75 Bravia 7 2.5l later ( next month )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of buying 55" oled for PS5 and PC gaming, what would be a good/great price for 55C2 or 55C3? should I look at Samsung Oleds as well? Sony will probably be out of budget.

went back and read a few posts, 90-95K?

Thinking of buying 55" oled for PS5 and PC gaming, what would be a good/great price for 55C2 or 55C3? should I look at Samsung Oleds as well? Sony will probably be out of budget.

went back and read a few posts, 90-95K?
Samsung "qd-oled", from what I saw first hand in showroom & highlighted by sales rep, has blue tint that appears like a layer of backlight.
LG C models lineup do not have much visual difference untill c4 which gives 144hz +Nvidia sync certification at the expense of green tint from side angles.

Pick c2 for maximum savings

Samsung "qd-oled", from what I saw first hand in showroom & highlighted by sales rep, has blue tint that appears like a layer of backlight.
LG C models lineup do not have much visual difference untill c4 which gives 144hz +Nvidia sync certification at the expense of green tint from side angles.

Pick c2 for maximum savings
would recommend C3 instead, C2 doesnt have DTS support, and if you play any file with DTS, it simply wont work afaik.

also did you make sure to check that the "blue tint" you saw wasnt a simple color/saturation setting like in phones, because thats the first time I heard of it.

Best Discounts on OLEDS will be near Diwali week by Offline shops, so have patience and wait.
so not at the start of October but rather by the end? is it because the shops need to clear their inventory?

P.S. would really appreciate it if folks could post timeliness from previous years when the discounts started happening

so not at the start of October but rather by the end? is it because the shops need to clear their inventory?

P.S. would really appreciate it if folks could post timeliness from previous years when the discounts started happening
I recently purchased 55C4 for 1.12 after exchange of dead TV and card discounts.

Checking like in u.s we have trade ins for tvs and the value is pretty good. How do you guys upgrade your tvs and what do you do with the older one. And incase it’s hardly a year or two old. Do dealers in India offer good exchange value
Edit:
Guys what’s the best price you g4 55” received so far.

Best OLED discounts are always offline and that is near Diwali, people just get confused with Amazon/Flipkart sales timelines. The best timeline history for past OLED discounts in India is this very thread, just match Diwali time for 2023, 2022 and then go back to those pages in this thread.

How do you guys upgrade your tvs and what do you do with the older one. And incase it’s hardly a year or two old. Do dealers in India offer good exchange value
Lowballers in OLX benefit from us.
Guys what’s the best price you g4 55” received so far.
145,300 excluding cc cashback. I believe it'd be around 135k~ during Diwali sales

Generally, does the sale start during Deepawali or Dasara in Reliance Digital, atleast in Bangalore? I visited RD today to get the latest quote for LG C4 55" and the final price after a lot of discussion was 1,17,500 (I'll somehow convince them to go even lesser when I actually buy it) and 20K for 2 year RD warranty, which is definitely not bad. But they said since Dasara and Deepavali is almost 20 days apart, the actual sale will be during Dasara which would be 12th of this month but not during Deepawali. Can anyone confirm if this is true or he's just using their regular sales pitch?

Generally, does the sale start during Deepawali or Dasara in Reliance Digital, atleast in Bangalore? I visited RD today to get the latest quote for LG C4 55" and the final price after a lot of discussion was 1,17,500 (I'll somehow convince them to go even lesser when I actually buy it) and 20K for 2 year RD warranty, which is definitely not bad. But they said since Dasara and Deepavali is almost 20 days apart, the actual sale will be during Dasara which would be 12th of this month but not during Deepawali. Can anyone confirm if this is true or he's just using their regular sales pitch?
Sales pitch most likely

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back