OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Reliance digital, ambiance mall.
hey, can you give me the quotation for the 1.29L for G4 55? I might score the same at my local RD, but they are asking for official quotation

EDIT: I know its a tall ask but would really appreciate if you could send a quotation in this format or RD invoice with your details hidden, I just talked to a RD near me, and thats what they need to apply the same offer for me.

Last edited:
I'm planning to visit again on 12th. Hopefully the price will be less than what was offered last time which was 117k for C4 55" in RD Koramangala and 18k for 2 years extended warranty.
can you get the quotation for G4 55' too? my RD will match any offer as along as I can provide them with official quotations from other RDs

The salesperson I am in contact with at LG Best Shoppe and Croma (both Delhi), have encouraged me to finalize my LG OLED purchase by Sunday, 13th October, as it seems LG plans to raise the prices after Dusshera. Not sure if this is just a sales tactic or the truth? Anyone else hear anything about this, please do share here.

The salesperson I am in contact with at LG Best Shoppe and Croma (both Delhi), have encouraged me to finalize my LG OLED purchase by Sunday, 13th October, as it seems LG plans to raise the prices after Dusshera. Not sure if this is just a sales tactic or the truth? Anyone else hear anything about this, please do share here.
I saw a similar sales tactic last year in Bangalore

I think LG won't increase the price, but probably the shop guys will. They reduce their margin and give additional discounts during festive season to enable get more sales.

I think LG won't increase the price, but probably the shop guys will. They reduce their margin and give additional discounts during festive season to enable get more sales.
You are right...but the festive season will not end after Dusshera...I think Dhanteras might be the single biggest day of sales if you look across India

Is 75x90l worth it at 2.25 l now or will I be able to get 75 Bravia 7 2.5l later ( next month )
Was going through this thread, so thought of tagging you.

Most places now offering 75" Bravia 7 close to around 2.5L. I have a soft commitment from RD (Delhi) for a price closer to 2.45L; actual amount will know when we're closing the sale.

Getting an effective price of 2.33 for 75" Bravia 7

Most places now offering 75" Bravia 7 close to around 2.5L. I have a soft commitment from RD (Delhi) for a price closer to 2.45L; actual amount will know when we're closing the sale.
Please check with RD guy about the free 43" Bravia 2 TV. Someone told me that this offer is running.

can you get the quotation for G4 55' too? my RD will match any offer as along as I can provide them with official quotations from other RDs
I'll definitely check on that although I don't think it'll be close 1.29 though. Let's see if that user replies with the official quotation of 1.29, I'll probably go with G4 itself instead of C4. Also I think it's the same in every RD store when I say I got a different quote in another store, they said if you have the official quotation, they can match it as well. Seems kinda gimic though as they are stating "We need to check what other discounts has been applied so that we can ask for the same". Shouldn't they know all the discounts/coupons that can be applied? But anyways I'll update here this weekend as I'll be going to a different RD store where I got the C9 from.

Shouldn't they know all the discounts/coupons that can be applied? But anyways I'll update here this weekend as I'll be going to a different RD store where I got the C9 from.
the way mine explained to me is that RD divides their store in zones, and each zone can run its own offers but if they can get an official quotation/invoice, then they can enter in that in their system and use that price for us too

Will wait a week or so
2.33L is a very solid price for 75XR90

I'll definitely check on that although I don't think it'll be close 1.29 though. Let's see if that user replies with the official quotation of 1.29, I'll probably go with G4 itself instead of C4. Also I think it's the same in every RD store when I say I got a different quote in another store, they said if you have the official quotation, they can match it as well. Seems kinda gimic though as they are stating "We need to check what other discounts has been applied so that we can ask for the same". Shouldn't they know all the discounts/coupons that can be applied? But anyways I'll update here this weekend as I'll be going to a different RD store where I got the C9 from.
If getting G4 at those prices, I would love to tag along!

Hello experts. I need some advice on OLED tv. I have a limitation of 43" (because of the TV cabinet). What is the best picture/price ratio OLED that I can get - LG c4?

Hello experts, Croma is quoting me 4.29l for LG G4 77, inclusive of all offers. Not in stock but will have to wait for week/10 days. The LG store has it in stock but they want me to visit the store to check the price out. The LG showroom claims the 3 year brand warranty is comprehensive and other showrooms only do 1 year comprehensive + 2 year only panel warranty.

What's the advantage wrt buying it in the LG showroom vs croma or viceversa ? I guess I still dont have the price from LG store so I cant make a decision yet. Heading out to the showroom to talk these details.

Any suggestions/advice ? Thank you.

Hii friends, I am planning to Buy a TV for my Bedroom where viewing distance is around 8.5-9 Ft. (older TV -49 inch LG Edge lit malfunction after 7 yrs)

I have budget of around 1 Lacs(Not very much, I know:D)
Will be used only for OTT and Youtube(no Gaming)
Following Sony TVs considered

Bravia 3 S30 65inch 105k
Bravia 3 S30 55inch 73k

Following LG TVs considered
UT8050 65 Inch around 65k

QNED88 65inch around 93k

QNED88 55inch around 63k

OLED B4 55inch around 100k

OLED C4 55 inch around 115k

OLED C4 48 inch (price not yet quoted by LG)

Also, I am considering LG Best Care AMC platinum which varies from 10k to 20k Extra for 2 years depending on TV. Please comment on its worthiness too.

All prices from LG Best shop Nagpur MH.

What do you all recommend!?,
Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back