OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I also want to buy Samsung q990c or q990d…is 990d significantly better? I was getting 990c for 74k including Cashback is it a good price?
Yes. Atleast in comparison to international prices it’s a good price. The D is better but again it depends on how much
Hii friends, I am planning to Buy a TV for my Bedroom where viewing distance is around 8.5-9 Ft. (older TV -49 inch LG Edge lit malfunction after 7 yrs)

I have budget of around 1 Lacs(Not very much, I know:D)
Will be used only for OTT and Youtube(no Gaming)
Following Sony TVs considered

Bravia 3 S30 65inch 105k
Bravia 3 S30 55inch 73k

Following LG TVs considered
UT8050 65 Inch around 65k

QNED88 65inch around 93k

QNED88 55inch around 63k

OLED B4 55inch around 100k

OLED C4 55 inch around 115k

OLED C4 48 inch (price not yet quoted by LG)

Also, I am considering LG Best Care AMC platinum which varies from 10k to 20k Extra for 2 years depending on TV. Please comment on its worthiness too.

All prices from LG Best shop Nagpur MH.

What do you all recommend!?,
Thanks in advance:)
c4 any day

Hii friends, I am planning to Buy a TV for my Bedroom where viewing distance is around 8.5-9 Ft. (older TV -49 inch LG Edge lit malfunction after 7 yrs)

I have budget of around 1 Lacs(Not very much, I know:D)
Will be used only for OTT and Youtube(no Gaming)
Following Sony TVs considered

Bravia 3 S30 65inch 105k
Bravia 3 S30 55inch 73k

Following LG TVs considered
UT8050 65 Inch around 65k

QNED88 65inch around 93k

QNED88 55inch around 63k

OLED B4 55inch around 100k

OLED C4 55 inch around 115k

OLED C4 48 inch (price not yet quoted by LG)

Also, I am considering LG Best Care AMC platinum which varies from 10k to 20k Extra for 2 years depending on TV. Please comment on its worthiness too.

All prices from LG Best shop Nagpur MH.

What do you all recommend!?,
Thanks in advance:)

I would avoid the UT8050 -- looks alright but has a slow processor (good competitor to Bravia 2). No Dolby Vision, ALLM, etc. -- as basic as it gets, though much superior in picture quality than the Tier-II brands that you'd see.

Bravia 3 would be a good choice, though, but do note that it's a 60 Hz native panel, whereas QNED 88T is a really nice bright 120 Hz native panel. I have seen and experienced both of them in showrooms (albeit only 4K/hi-end content), and I honestly liked the LG one more. Only things against the QNED 88T, is that it's an edge-lit panel (compared to the DLED for Bravia 3), so not sure how the dark-room performance would be for the LG (unable to check/test that in brightly lit showrooms). And yes, Bravia 3 would actually be cheaper than the price your mentioned from Amazon (you can use that as reference and hard-negotiate with the offline vendor; am guessing you can snag it around 65K offline for the 55 incher).

Of the ones listed by you, the C4 55 inch would be a no brainer, though there's a slight green tint when watching from the side, especially when the content is white (Rtings mentioned it, and I double-checked at Reliance).

OLED > MiniLED > LED.

Got a LG G4 65” for 2.08L and 35k for extended warranty (3+3 years) from RD, Hyderabad compared to 2.24 best offer I got from LG online; not sure if it’s the best deal as such but am fine.. now need to search for a good soundbar.. any suggestions, pl let me know

the way mine explained to me is that RD divides their store in zones, and each zone can run its own offers but if they can get an official quotation/invoice, then they can enter in that in their system and use that price for us too
Ok cool, I'll keep you posted.
If getting G4 at those prices, I would love to tag along!
Sure, I'll let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a LG G4 65” for 2.08L and 35k for extended warranty (3+3 years) from RD, Hyderabad compared to 2.24 best offer I got from LG online; not sure if it’s the best deal as such but am fine.. now need to search for a good soundbar.. any suggestions, pl let me know
Congratulations on the purchase, buddy. Do have a look at the LG S95QR -- a good companion for LG OLEDs. :)

I guess the Samsung Q990D is a slightly superior product, but not sure if the current "sale prices" justify the variance between these 2 premium offerings.
Sure, I'll let you know.
Currently I have an offer of 1.35 from Croma and will try to make them match 1.29 (or lesser). If unsuccessful, am also willing to tag along for the G4 55 incher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @happyman and @Passive_audio_enthusiast for your valuable suggestions,
I am heavily biased towards LG as all previous TVs had been LG and I use a Firestick 4K so UI is no major problem for me.
I also wanted to know how much life can we expect from a QNED or an OLED TV with it running for 4-6 Hours per day, Also how much sense would it make to go for 2 year extended warranty over and above the existing 3 year warranty provided. If the TV is supposed to last only for say 5 years, then I may have to reduce my budget to around 70- 80k

My bedroom size is 10 x 10 with windows covered by curtains, viewing distance is 8.5 ft. My existing TV is 49 inches and I have absolutely no qualms with the size, Unless I go into friend's home and look at the 55incher there.

The old bigger vs better TV debate has my head spinning. Please state your opinions.

Sorry for asking so many questions but I am just trying to make mindful decision.

Thanks @happyman and @Passive_audio_enthusiast for your valuable suggestions,
I am heavily biased towards LG as all previous TVs had been LG and I use a Firestick 4K so UI is no major problem for me.
I also wanted to know how much life can we expect from a QNED or an OLED TV with it running for 4-6 Hours per day, Also how much sense would it make to go for 2 year extended warranty over and above the existing 3 year warranty provided. If the TV is supposed to last only for say 5 years, then I may have to reduce my budget to around 70- 80k

My bedroom size is 10 x 10 with windows covered by curtains, viewing distance is 8.5 ft. My existing TV is 49 inches and I have absolutely no qualms with the size, Unless I go into friend's home and look at the 55incher there.

The old bigger vs better TV debate has my head spinning. Please state your opinions.

Sorry for asking so many questions but I am just trying to make mindful decision.
Except for qned90 (miniled) rest all qneds in India are either directlit or at worse edge lit displays that are no match to OLED. Since you watch OTT and youtube I would recommend an OLED.
Life expectancy: you can't just calculate life hours of an electronic appliance. There are stories of few higher quality sonys failing within 2 yrs at the same time few 3rd tier brands working fine post 8-10 year mark or vice versa. It is highly subjective.
If you are fine with 55inch and the budget, get an OLED with extended warranty you should be fine.
Else if you decide to save some money get entry level TVs like UT8050 with some streaming box/stick. Ofcourse do it only after you demo it in store and you feel ok.
QNEDs are hard to recommend. If you are ready to spend that much why not spend a little more and get a OLED (especially when you feel 55 inch is okay for you)
Another recommendation if you want a 65 inch LCD is X90L. Few offline quotes for about 1.2L

Means that you should speak to a sales associate at a nearby Reliance Digital (RD) store, and negotiate with them to offer it to you for 110K or lesser. You can show them that Samsung themselves are offering a free 43" LED TV with a 55" OLED purchase (check Samsung's website/app) -- and since you don't want that, they should lower their prices for you.

Means that you should speak to a sales associate at a nearby Reliance Digital (RD) store, and negotiate with them to offer it to you for 110K or lesser. You can show them that Samsung themselves are offering a free 43" LED TV with a 55" OLED purchase (check Samsung's website/app) -- and since you don't want that, they should lower their prices for you.

thanks, this offer period starts from today till 31st october.......

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back