OLED TV's price/best quote thread

1.58 + Finance / Card cashback

Did not negotiate as i was more interested in 75" inch version
@Sidz I am also keen on grabbing the 75" Bravia 7. Let me know what best pricing you are getting, and I will also be enquiring over the weekend. In case you are interested, we can do a multiple unit purchase to see if that helps bring the price further down.

Lowest I saw so far was: 2.46 on RD's website + additional discount/cashback on bank cards.

@Sidz I am also keen on grabbing the 75" Bravia 7. Let me know what best pricing you are getting, and I will also be enquiring over the weekend. In case you are interested, we can do a multiple unit purchase to see if that helps bring the price further down.

Lowest I saw so far was: 2.46 on RD's website + additional discount/cashback on bank cards.
RD's website shows 2.90..where r u seeing 2.46?

Ek se bhale do... i think we might squeeze a little more discount if we go for 2 units....let me know your pricing efforts over the weekend.

I talked to a RD in Gurgaon, the said they'll be willing to deliver them tv to my place in an other city. Has anyone opted for this? has this worked out?

RD's website shows 2.90..where r u seeing 2.46?

Ek se bhale do... i think we might squeeze a little more discount if we go for 2 units....let me know your pricing efforts over the weekend.

Will DM you that.

Definitely, will let you know how that goes. I'm planning to enquire at RD/Croma/Vijay Sales in South Ex, Vasant Kunj and Gurgaon. Let's see where all am able to cover. :)

Finally booked my s90d 65"

It has been a long time coming now...5 months waiting....awaiting the delivery now

Feeling happy and happy with the deal
Congratulations on the purchase! Enjoy that QD-OLED goodness, and wishing you years of happiness with this new screen! 🥳

Would you be able to share how much it costed, and did you take the additional warranty? And which store/ecom portal?

Any, any info on the best price for the S90D 55" variant?
@Sidz @happyman am also looking to buy Bravia 7 75 inch, probably by tomorrow. Lets form a group if we can get a good deal for 3
Sure, can discuss more on the DMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally purchased LG C4 for what I think is a very good deal. The final price was 1.12L for the TV. I somehow convinced the guy to give me even better price, less than 1.1L but he said the least he could go for was 1.12L, if not the double cashback would not be applicable, hence the final price would be higher, so I got him to add the additional 3K discount on extended warranty 😁

Also I got the 2 years extended warranty priced at 22K with 30% discount, so it costed me around 15K plus 3K extra discount. So the final price was around 1.25L with 3+2 years warranty and additional insurance which is applicable for the first 2 years (costed around 6K but got that discounted completely) and it covers physical damage.

I hope this is a very good deal and the price wouldn't go less than 1.12. Thoughts?

FYI, this was in RD JP Nagar and he promised to give the same discount if someone wishes to purchase the same. Anyone from b'lore looking to buy the TV, do let me know, I'll share you his contact details.

Does LG offer free TV pedestal stand with the G4 55 ? Those who bought recently does LG offer Stand or just wall mount?
It's either wall mount or stand for C4 and they said it's the same for G4 as well. If you want to buy the other one as well, it's around 6-7K, atleast for C4.

Finally purchased LG C4 for what I think is a very good deal. The final price was 1.12L for the TV. I somehow convinced the guy to give me even better price, less than 1.1L but he said the least he could go for was 1.12L, if not the double cashback would not be applicable, hence the final price would be higher, so I got him to add the additional 3K discount on extended warranty 😁

Also I got the 2 years extended warranty priced at 22K with 30% discount, so it costed me around 15K plus 3K extra discount. So the final price was around 1.25L with 3+2 years warranty and additional insurance which is applicable for the first 2 years (costed around 6K but got that discounted completely) and it covers physical damage.

I hope this is a very good deal and the price wouldn't go less than 1.12. Thoughts?

FYI, this was in RD JP Nagar and he promised to give the same discount if someone wishes to purchase the same. Anyone from b'lore looking to buy the TV, do let me know, I'll share you his contact details.
Yes please!!!

Is it 55 inch or 65?

Also I got the 2 years extended warranty priced at 22K with 30% discount, so it costed me around 15K plus 3K extra discount. So the final price was around 1.25L with 3+2 years warranty
how do yall even negotiate? whenever I try to negotiate even a little they stonewall me like crazy. I don't know if it's just a me problem or is just location specific

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back