OLED TV's price/best quote thread

do the 2023 models not come with the standard 3 years warranty? I got a good deal on a C3 from a LG store but they are saying that they can only offer 1 year warranty and at max 3 years with the extended warranty package

do the 2023 models not come with the standard 3 years warranty? I got a good deal on a C3 from a LG store but they are saying that they can only offer 1 year warranty and at max 3 years with the extended warranty package
How much r u getting the C3 for? and how much is the extended warranty for?

I read some doc (maybe attached in one of the previous posts) that they are giving 3 years warranty only on 2024 models.

How much r u getting the C3 for? and how much is the extended warranty for?
its the G3 for 107K, I misquoted
I read some doc (maybe attached in one of the previous posts) that they are giving 3 years warranty only on 2024 models.
yeah thats the issue, they are only giving 1 year base warranty and you can purchase extended warranty later on

but if the above t&c doc is correct, we wont get the panel covered under the base extended warranty, so its a moot point ig. I'm really tempted to just get the G3 and buy extended warranty for 3 years coverage and call it a day, hoping others could chime in as well

at the end, it boils down to this, 129k g3 55 3 years of warranty (after buying extended warranty) vs g4 55 130k (1 +2 years lg warranty, which I can extend evening further for a total of 5 years)

both tvs are literally on the same price, only difference being if the the above-mentioned lg t&c is enforced. the +2 year's of warranty for g4 will not cover panel issues

what would you all go with folks?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back