PS5 digital edition for 41k in Flipkart

I have kept a budget of 50k, please let me know what I can get for that and where, already have the tv.
Cheers,
Sid
One of my colleague's son at the same age was looking to buy PS. Instead of buying it, he rented from some online portal for a month, they played for a month and they never asked for PS again. Give a try with that, it may be FOMO while other kids talk about it in schools, once the play it they may loose interest. He was like, 'i saved 50k'. Try that if you are ok, if the nephew is still interested after a month, go ahead and purchase, digital edition if he has a very good internet connection or go for disk edition.
I always download from Playstation store and never had to buy disk.

I meant for gaming. I’m assuming that the primary purpose of the PS5 will be gaming and routing it via AVR is a bad idea especially for First person shooter games
I play BF5, COD, BF2042 and my PS4 Pro is connected to AVR, never had any issue so far. I have also played by connected to TV directly, didnt notice any different at all.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back