Reachearble AAA/AA Batteries with charger

Actually Panasonic offers 2 SMART Chargers

1.5 Hrs Charge Time @ Rs 1500 approx

7 Hrs Charge time @ Rs 900 approx. This slower charger does not seem to be listed on Amazon

I am also looking for rechargeable aa batteries... which one is better simple eneloop or eneloop pro?
Description says pro rechargeable for 500 times and simple one for 2100 times

I am also looking for rechargeable aa batteries... which one is better simple eneloop or eneloop pro?
Description says pro rechargeable for 500 times and simple one for 2100 times
You have not mentioned your application.

Do refer to my posts:
# 9 dated 29 Dec &
# 15 dated 30 Dec
You may find them useful.

When comparing number of Recharge cycles, do factor in that Eneloop Pro (black) has a capacity of approx 2.5 Times that of the normal Eneloop (white). Hence 500 Charge cycles will deliver as much as 1250 charge cycles of the lower capacity batteries.

Also the Eneloop Pro offers far superior Low Self-Discharge or Longer shelf life compared to others.

HI Guys,

I am looking for rechargeable AAA/AA batteries with charger and i have been used Eveready before and quality it offers not upto the mark.

Please suggest quality batteries
Many of the knowledgeable members have suggested Panasonic Eneloop, and I also can also vouch for these. I have used many different brands and finally zeroed on Eneloop for all my purposes. I got the Panasonic bundled pack with a box, a smart charger, 8 AA, 2 AAA, 2 adapters for C, and 2 adapters for D from Canada. The reason being the India version charger does not provide foldable power pins. Initially, other batteries might show comparable potential, but the performance goes down in 6 months - 1 year. Eneloop lasts considerably longer. For serious use, Eneloop is the best. If the usage is heavy, e.g. for the camera flash, Eneloop Pro would be more suitable.

Whatever the rechargeable batteries maybe, but you need a very good charger to keep the batteries fully charged whenever they are out of power. I use a Nitecore intellicharger, one of the best charger out there and it is expensive. The unique thing about this charger, each discharged battery is charged separately to the optimum and the circuit power to the recharged battery is cut off once it is charged fully thereby preventing overcharge of the battery.

You have not mentioned your application.

Do refer to my posts:
# 9 dated 29 Dec &
# 15 dated 30 Dec
You may find them useful.

When comparing number of Recharge cycles, do factor in that Eneloop Pro (black) has a capacity of approx 2.5 Times that of the normal Eneloop (white). Hence 500 Charge cycles will deliver as much as 1250 charge cycles of the lower capacity batteries.

Also the Eneloop Pro offers far superior Low Self-Discharge or Longer shelf life compared to others.
Your elaborate post is very informative... thanks

Eneloop is the best when it comes to rechargable batterys. Eneloop was owned by Sanyo in the begining, but later it was purchased by panasonic.
Go for the Eneloop without any doubt. I have been using them for the past 9 years and the first set of batterys gave up just before few months.

+1 for Panasonic batteries. Eneloops are very good. FYI all good brands use Panasonic batteries for their products eg. anker for their power banks. Panasonic is leader in rechargeable batteries.

I think I read the same about Eneloop and Ikea on Wirecutter and/or other such reviews.

Okay things might have gotten updated..

The Best Rechargeable AA and AAA Batteries​

UPDATED JANUARY 29, 2021

Picks:

AmazonBasics AA Rechargeable Batteries

AmazonBasics AA Rechargeable Batteries

The best AA rechargeable batteries

Among the top-performing AA batteries in our testing, these kept a flameless candle flickering for 120 hours and a remote-control car running for 17 hours.
$18* from Amazon
(pack of eight)

*At the time of publishing, the price was $16.
Energizer Recharge Universal AA

Energizer Recharge Universal AA

A top-performing AA battery

Among the top-performing AA batteries in our testing, these kept a flameless candle flickering for 120 hours and a remote-control car running for 16 hours.
$20 from Amazon
(pack of eight)

Panasonic Eneloop AA

Panasonic Eneloop AA

Slightly lower performance but a longer shelf life

Among the top-performing AA batteries in our testing, these kept a flameless candle flickering for 120 hours and a remote-control car running for 15.5 hours.
$20 from Amazon
(pack of eight)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back