Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

At what price did you pick up the 2310?
cheers.

@aneelr - AVR2310 = 51.5K
@rest - thanks for all the good words, guys.
@batpig - he's not going to read this post, but thanks are due to him as well.:)

Last edited:
Here are a few pictures a friend took of my system as it is right now:

25567d1265015632-orange-county-meet-impressions-1-30-2010-p1070863.jpg

img3180q.jpg

img3181.jpg

img3182d.jpg

Shaizada, that audio rack!!!!

that is something that gets one thinking - "Why the f@@k did i not think about that?"

not much into other things audio - but your other components look superb!

your omega speakers - i will have listened to them by this april - all tube setup, i am told

rgds

Excellent components. Guess the mess is thanx to the weekend head-fi meet?! :)

You are absolutely right...actually, the room was much worse before as I cleaned it up for the meet, but then it got a little more messier with all the headphones etc. It was an awesome meet!

All I can say is WOW!!!
Wish I could listen once to a setup of that quality .....

You are welcome to come over...lets set something up if you are ever in these parts. Would LOVE to have you over and listen to some tunes together.

Shaizada - sweet setup - hows them consonance amps working out.
cheers
sid

These are the Consonance Cyber 800's. I absolute LOVE their tonal quality. They have this synergy with the rest of the system that I just love. Very blissful.

Shaizada, that audio rack!!!!

that is something that gets one thinking - "Why the f@@k did i not think about that?"

not much into other things audio - but your other components look superb!

your omega speakers - i will have listened to them by this april - all tube setup, i am told

rgds

Hey buddy, make sure you hear the Superhemps with the 8" Alnico magnets instead of the 8" Ferrite magnets drivers. There is quite the difference in there in tonality. The Alnico plays with much more authority and tonality. Then you will either love them or hate them ;) The addiction must have something to do with the Hemp!

The rack is a Stillpoints ESS rack. It really is over engineered and works wonders for the system. Both speakers are used with Sistrum SP1 and other Audio points. Vibration control is a whole other part of the system sound and lots of fun to nail down.

If you ever get into Vibration control, a few companies to look into that I've had amazing experiences with are Symposium Acoustics, Starsound Sistrum, Mapleshade, Stillpoints, SRA (Silent Running Audio) and Solidtech.

< Shaizada > : Lovely system out there! Great pictures and a truly wonderful setup you have out there. Just shows your immense love for this art along with your deep understanding of the subject...

Ok - this is what I see in these pictures.
Speaker system: Omega Super 8 Alnico Monitors in Ebony, Omega Deep Hemp (pair) in Ebony

Main Rack
Preamp - ?
Digital Processor - Reimyo DAP-777
Other items - ?
Power amps - Consonance Cyber-800 Monoblocks

Phono Rack
TT - VPI TNT-V
Arm - ?
Cartridge - ?
Cassette Decks - Nakamichi Dragon & RX-505

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would be wonderful if you'd list down all the items.

Once again - a fantastic setup and well - just W O W !!!

Cheers!

No problem :) Let me put fill out the blanks. There is other stuff such as particular racks, platforms, cables and other details (such as I am floating the whole audio rack on Symposium Rollerblock ball bearings), but no point going into the intricacies right now. Here is the system pretty much:

Speaker system: Omega Super 8 Alnico Monitors in Ebony, Omega Deep Hemp (pair) in Ebony (rewired with Furutech OCC Copper Cable)

Main Rack: Stillpoints ESS Rack, VPI Turntable Rack for turntable
Preamp - Ray Samuels Audio B-52 http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/b-52
Digital Processor - Reimyo DAP-777 (modified by David Schulte of the Upgrade Company)
Other items - Sistrum SP1 and SP4 platforms, Symposium Ultra Shelf with symposium Super Couplers, Mapleshade Maple Blocks, Symposium Rollerblock Jr.'s and Series 2+, Silent Running Audio platforms for preamp, Solidtech Feet of Silence under DAC, Exactpower EP15A Regenerator and Exactpower SP15Ax4 Balanced Power unit, Oyaide R1 Power Outlets, Richard Gray 400s Power Distributor, Oyaide XXX Outlets, Oyaide WPC-Z Carbon Fiber Receptacle Cover for Power Outlets Oyaide WPC-Z

Power amps - Consonance Cyber-800 Monoblocks (EL34 Push Pull, 78 watts)
Cables: Furutech Audio Reference III Power Cables, Furutech Audio Reference III Speaker Cables, Furutech Audio Reference III RCA Interconnects, Harmonix Golden Performance HS101GP RCA, Harmonix Golden Performance Studio Master Power Cable, Starsound Sonoran Power Cables for Monoblock Amplifiers.

Phono Rack: VPI Turntable Rack with VPI MDF Platform
TT - VPI TNT-V "Hot Rod" with VPI HRX Dual Motor and VPI HRX Platter
Arm - VPI JMW 12.5 Arm
Cartridge - Clearaudio Accurate Moving Coil Cartridge
Phono Amp: Einstein "The Turntables Choice" Phono, Ray Samuels Nighthawk F117 (is on order and will receive it in about 2~3 weeks)
Cassette Decks - Nakamichi Dragon & RX-505 (Nice you were able to spot those!)

There is other stuff, but I'm getting a little tired of writing and remembering ;)

Here are a few more pictures others took at a meet last Saturday at my house:

dsc00437.jpg

dsc00439i.jpg

Last edited:
1760d1265194291-showcase-your-audio-video-setup-here-img_0083.jpg

Hmm...those chairs :mad:

i know it sucks in the HT room but considering the price and comfort it kind of makes up

am still waiting for sumits comments ,he hates these:mad:

coz of the space constraints and many other issues was not able to fit bigger recliners :mad:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back