Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Thanks, @baijuxavior and @just4kix!

@baijuxavior, yep, I do take extra care not to trip on the wire. But I'm a bit concerned about the cleaning lady. I've been meaning to get a small piece of carpet or something to put over the wire to be doubly safe.

@just4kix, That door leads to my bedroom. I need to use that door only twice a day, so it is all right having the stand in front of it. I can definitely sacrifice convenience for the higher cause here :)

You have a really nice setup. I hope to set up a projector sometime in the distant future, when I can afford one.

Another setup which was completed today with the purchase of the BS. This setups there in my office (which happens to be the nest room to my living area :lol: and you have already seen the setup there).

sorry for the pics. taken from my iphone

Last edited:
@hydra, if possible move your tv on to the wall or on to your av rack and remove the cabinet under the tv. it'll look much more decent i guess. Harsha.

@harsha, believe it or not, I'd actually been thinking of doing exactly this (wall-mounting). Mostly for the advantage of getting another foot or so of open space between and behind the mid-point of the two speakers. Only, I might be upgrading the TV in another 6 months or so, so I'll probably get it done when I get the new TV.

Thanks TaureanBull,

Its custom made by carpenter, There were separate glass racks for CD and Amp, but I removed one and used spacer between them to get more room to manure.

Rajesh

Thank you all for appreciating my setup.

Kittu, They are not bass traps, they are columns painted with different colors to give emphasis to entertainment area.

Regards
Rajesh

One question @ khan....
How come the TV is accompanying the stereo set-up? Can see the B&W speakers, Marantz amp and the NAD CD ........ why not the Denon AVR?

Hi,

This is my setup.

My fronts are on stnds and i pull the stands apart and forward to give me about approx 2 meters from speaker to speaker.

My viewing distance is 20 feet.

regards,
mpw
Mumbai

Last edited by a moderator:
My stereo. A mix of Japanese, Indian and British equipment. The turntable is new and so is the rack. Sound Foundations is the way to go if you want a nice well built stereo rack. The rack is from their Classic Alpha series. Can't say much about the equipment. Standard fare Hi Fi thats really old.

Attachments

• P1020711_copy.jpg
    P1020711_copy.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 803
  • P1020718_copy.jpg
    P1020718_copy.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 801
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back