Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

My stereo. A mix of Japanese, Indian and British equipment. The turntable is new and so is the rack. Sound Foundations is the way to go if you want a nice well built stereo rack. The rack is from their Classic Alpha series. Can't say much about the equipment. Standard fare Hi Fi thats really old.
Now this is what I would call a real stereo setup.

a) Deck
b) Turntable
c) Graphic Equalizer
d) CDP
e) Amp
f) Monster speakers

:clapping: :licklips:

My HT Set up :

Yamaha Rx v3900 AV Receiver
Wharfedale 10.7 Front
Wharfedale 10 CM Centre
Wharfedale 10.1 Rear
Panasonic BD60
Apple Ipod 80 GB
Panasonic AX 200 Projector
Tata Sky HD+

nice looking setup. Where are all the wires dude?

Hi,

This is my setup.

My fronts are on stnds and i pull the stands apart and forward to give me about approx 2 meters from speaker to speaker.

My viewing distance is 20 feet.

regards,
mpw
Mumbai

anm,

the wires are concealed. We have a big thick piece of wood from the floow to the wall on which we have hung the TV ( the red color is the wall paper on the wood ).

Now i have moved my subwoofer on the inside towards the shelf and kept both front speakers at extremities. Wehn i listen to music i pull out and part the front speakers. I keep the front speakers about 2 meters apart and about 1.5 feet from the rear so they get plenty of breathing space.

rgds,
mpw

Here is my stereo set up...been meaning to share for quite sometime.

Logitech Squeezebox Touch (Uses the DAC of the 740C via a CHORD SPDIF)
CDP's - CA 740C and Pioneer PD D9 MKII (Had the Pioneer first...got the 740C later. Use the 740 for Redbook and the Pioneer for MP3's and SACD's. Might sell the Pioneer later but currently enjoying it)
Amp - CA 840A
Speakers - Monitor Audio RX6
Cables - Chord all the way

Attachments

• 2 Channel.jpg
    2 Channel.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 730
Thanks guys...will put some pics up without the grill. Yup, asked a local carpenter to make...it was a bit of a risk but turned out well.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back