Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

a collection of good equipments. I have a few observations

1. Just think of the weight one equipment is carrying for years when three heavy amp/rec are placed over it. I guess it should be around 25Kg, and with that load for a prolonged period the bottom cabinet is close to its "yield stress"

2. Where is the breathing space for the amps, they produce random power and needs cooling. Remember most of heat sink fitted at the rear end are just a way out and insufficient for the required heat transfer.

3. Just touch an amp when its delivering power, you will notice vibration( which is lesser for costlier amp), and TTs need a stable platform to sit.

You have an excellent array of audio devices. Treat them with the due respect and care, they will give you pleasure for a life time. Just my 2 cents

thank you.
You are right. Just to take the pic i have grouped them all.else i keep them scatterd in different rooms.

Ok, here is my fairly simple setup. A mix of old and new.

Setup comprises of Samsung 40" LCD, PS3 250GB, Philips 3571 for movies, have paired the Akai Bush with a make-do amplifier as the original Akai Bush is under restoration, TSky HD and 2 custom made subs (may see one of them below the amplifier). Don't ask me the make of the amplifier or subs, like I said, they were locally sourced by someone in my family and they sound decent.

Last edited:
Ok, here is my fairly simple setup. A mix of old and new.

Setup comprises of Samsung 40" LCD, PS3 250GB, Philips 3571 for movies, have paired the Akai Bush with a make-do amplifier as the original Akai Bush is under restoration, TSky HD and 2 custom made subs (may see one of them below the amplifier). Don't ask me the make of the amplifier or subs, like I said, they were locally sourced by someone in my family and they sound decent.

You've got a nice little setup there Raghu and your recliner is tempting:)

I would imagine a nice pair of BS in front and the surrounds mounted on the rear wall.

Nice ambient too!!

Cheers!

You've got a nice little setup there Raghu and your recliner is tempting:)

I would imagine a nice pair of BS in front and the surrounds mounted on the rear wall.

Nice ambient too!!

Cheers!

Thanks vj! Yes, I have plans of changing 3571 and putting up a good receiver and speakers. I'll probably do the mounting once I have the new setup finalized.

And for the recliner, got it on discount from Home Centre and helps watch movies/listen to music for hours. :ohyeah:

Thanks vj! Yes, I have plans of changing 3571 and putting up a good receiver and speakers. I'll probably do the mounting once I have the new setup finalized.

And for the recliner, got it on discount from Home Centre and helps watch movies/listen to music for hours. :ohyeah:

Nice! what were the damages on the recliner?

MRP of 17k+, got it for about 10.5k. :)

Wow! that should have been a steal!! In fact, I was swinging by home town at Inorbit today to check out some recliners and the ones which I liked were all at 20k mark. Need to wait over and go for some thing around 10-12k like yours :D

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back