Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

dsc07678y.jpg

dsc07679v.jpg

dsc07680s.jpg

Lovely setup. Any reason to place the sub on the rack ? just curious !

After a long pause, finally, I returned to this thread and drooled over the setups of the posts before me.... It prompted me to move my lazy a55 and post my Setup as well...

The setup... which I built with a lot of research and hard work, like every one else on this forum...
So here are the pics....

DSC_2672.JPG

Gear =
Panasonic P42V20 D Full HD TV
Denon 1911 (from US)
ACRyan PlayON HD (from US)
ETC Classic (The last piece in Reliance Digital, Gurgaon)
HDD Docking Station (from US)
one 2 TB SATA internal HDD inside the ACRyan (from India... filled with movie from mgdelhi)
one 2 TB SATA internal HDD (from india ....docked in the SATA docking station as visible in the pics)
one 1 TB 2.5" Seagate Go-Flex portable (from India)

Thats about it... I am using Airtel IPTV... coz I don't watch a lot of TV, I find it VFM for the broadband it comes with...

I have got the cables running along the skirting of the side wall, you could see that in one of the pics... that will also show that I have to get the height of the curtains adjusted :sad: ..... a long pending task :)

More pics here

DSC_2677.JPG

DSC_2684.JPG

DSC_2685.JPG

DSC_2686.JPG

DSC_2690.JPG

DSC_2697.JPG

DSC_2692.JPG

DSC_2694.JPG

DSC_2687.JPG

Last edited:
@ Above, Thanks!
(Staying in Gurgaon) I made numerous trips to Delhi....every other weekend and searched all the the furniture markets, but all I could find were AV Racks with Glass and pebbles in them and different variations of these...I was just not ready for a glass cabinet...

More so because I was and am in love with the Fab India stuff. Their quality of wood and workmanship is too good and too much out of my budget. So I downloaded some images off the net, of the elegant (2 rows x 3 column) AV Racks you get in US/ IKEA etc and started looking for a carpenter to make it... Even that was out of my Budget.

Finally in the Kirti Nagar Antique Furniture Market, I found this AV Rack in a pretty beat up state. But considering that it was solid sheesham wood, and the cost I was getting it for it was an irresistible offer. I made 3 trips after confirming the reviving of this AV Rack. The Carpenters were amazed and surely didn't feel justified to the amount of details I was going into, for the repair work... lol... never the less they still did a nice polish job, so there it now...

I also went for a solid wood AV Rack was because the center table in the pics, is also of the Fab India Design and so is the Dining table (not in the pics) .....

And yeah the AV Rack costed 7000 and 600 transporting the Rack and Dining Table home. ...phew....

The outcome is very nice and your efforts have paid off:).

I too love Fab India wooden furniture. Some of their designs are just Fab. But at the price that they charge these days, you are better off buying old furniture and doing them up - as you have rightfully done.

Ravi,

Congratulations.

The several wonderful show pieces which you have around the 5.1, do they not fall or rattle due to the low frequencies of sub woofer?

The front and center speakers should have been wall mounted, please consider this in due time. Did you try to place the sub woofer on ground level and at different points of the room?

V.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back