The Giveaway Thread

Two pieces extendible wall mounts that can be used with all VESA compliant products like TV, projectors, monitors, speakers etc...VESA (75x75 or 100x100).
The arms be dismantled to be used as single arm (12 inches), twin arm (24 inches) and triple arms (36 inches). I effect you can fold-in and fold-out the gadget from up to 2inches to 36 inches from the wall.
You will additionally need wall plug and screws to mount which you can buy from any hardware store.

Prefer Chennai members to avoid courier. However those outside Chennai will have to bear the courier charges.
View attachment 85882
View attachment 85883
This too taken by a Chennai member. Thanks
Thank you!
Sorry mate...it has been taken by a local FM

Following for the taking. 1st preference to Chennai FMs.....

1. Three 3.5 inch internal hard drives: Two 1TB drives and one 500GB drive.....perfect working, no bad sectors
2. Four 2.5 inch laptop internal hard drives. varies from 250GB to 500GB.....all working pulls as I had upgraded to higher capacity drives. Checked before posting this advt. and all worked.
20240807_023758.jpg

3. One powered external hard disk enclosure. Will accept both 3.5 inch and 2.5 inch drives. I am including the 12 volt power adapter, but the power pins in the adapter are a bit loose, but works. Includes USB cable to connect to computer/laptop.
20240807_012201.jpg

4. Three laptop memories (DDR2 and DDR3), working pulls as I had upgraded to higher capacity RAMs.
20240807_024655.jpg

5. One Raspberry-pi 3B+. Perfectly working.
20240807_011413.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in 1 2.5" 500 gb drive. In case no Chennai buyer is interested I will pay for the shipping

1. Three 3.5 inch internal hard drives: Two 1TB drives and one 500GB drive.....perfect working, no bad sectors
2. Four 2.5 inch laptop internal hard drives. varies from 250GB to 500GB.....all working pulls as I had upgraded to higher capacity drives. Checked before posting this advt. and all worked.
View attachment 85899

3. One powered external hard disk enclosure. Will accept both 3.5 inch and 2.5 inch drives. I am including the 12 volt power adapter, but the power pins in the adapter are a bit loose, but works. Includes USB cable to connect to computer/laptop.

View attachment 85900

4. Three laptop memories (DDR2 and DDR3), working pulls as I had upgraded to higher capacity RAMs.
View attachment 85901

View attachment 85902
interested in ddr3 ram, shipping on me, if possible. TIA.

View attachment 85899

View attachment 85900

View attachment 85901

View attachment 85902
Will take hdd sir

One stand mounted projector screen for giveaway. 80 inches or 100 inches, don't remember. Never used as I never purchased a projector ultimately.
No shipping possible as it is 10 feet in height. Only Chennai members will have to arrange their own pick-up

The below picture is for reference only.
View attachment 85884
The one I gave away?

I have a few of items to Give Away

1. Bose Model 32 Atmos in ceiling speaker pair.

2. Big Bang Theory DVD Box set

3. Philips USB DAC PSC 805/17

Will appreciate if taker is able to book pick up.
Interest in atmos ceiling pair

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back