The Giveaway Thread

As far as the video part is concerned, it will do justice, but you know it was the hottest config card about 2-3 years back! now, it has gone above the 9K series. It is a PCI exp card.

Cheers!
This is cool. I have so many. Let me check. I got loy of dvds. Then hard disc that dont work and an ssd too that foesnt work....

Giving away on old Samsung Pro 512gb SSD. 2.5 inch form factor. Its from 2016 but has 99% health (see screenshot). I dont have packaging so local pickup in Koramangala, Bangalore.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-25 133542.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-08-25 133542.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 99
Does anyone have the remote for wd live media player? I got duplicate remote from Amazon but it didn't work after a year. Pics attached.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 46
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 60
Aural Exchange Bass-Trap panels of 4 Quantity for Giveaway.
Will be given to whoever picks up first.

Bass-Trap Dimensions:
Height: 79 Inches.
Width: 27 Inches.
Depth: 8 Inches.

Attachments

• IMG_20240908_115243.jpg
    IMG_20240908_115243.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20240908_115231.jpg
    IMG_20240908_115231.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 56
Aural Exchange Bass-Trap panels of 4 Quantity for Giveaway.
Will be given to whoever picks up first.

Bass-Trap Dimensions:
Height: 79 Inches.
Width: 27 Inches.
Depth: 8 Inches.
I am withdrawing my BassTrap Giveaway.
My Apologies to the 2 interested members..🙏
I first decided to giveaway newly bought Basstraps as the sound signature got bright compared to without basstraps.
@mohamednaseer Ji Visted my home upon my request and made the adjustments in Basstraps placement after which the sound quality is much improved to my liking without brightness. Thank you so much @mohamednaseer Ji for for helping me..🙏

Does anyone have the remote for wd live media player? I got duplicate remote from Amazon but it didn't work after a year. Pics attached.
Even I got the same one from Amazon for WD live media hub back in April 2023. I believe this is the only alternate model available now as the product itself got discontinued long back.

Even I got the same one from Amazon for WD live media hub back in April 2023. I believe this is the only alternate model available now as the product itself got discontinued long back.
The problem with the duplicate remote is, some of the key buttons stopped working after sometime. Yes you are right, this is the only option available now, So i ordered the remote again from Amazon and received it yesterday.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the remote for MI Box 4k to give. Similar issue as above. Amazon remote goes off.

The problem with the duplicate remote is, some of the key buttons stopped working after sometime. Yes you are right, this is the only option available now, So i ordered the remote again from Amazon and received it yesterday.
It burns the pocket on the price part, small remote for 1K, this is what I paid at purchase time.

Unable to locate it.
Sorry

It burns the pocket on the price part, small remote for 1K, this is what I paid at purchase time.
I bought for the same price.Nice to know that someone is still using this old media player like me 🙂

As it's old, only ethernet and no wireless internet option is available so can't get remote apps in google store ☹️. Can keep this player as long as the remote is working or till alternate remote is available at amazon.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back