The Giveaway Thread

If available, the dyna audio plate amp please.

Any one interested in flute CDs? Belongs to my uncle and he cant used them any more. There should be a dozen of them (carnatic music ones). Just counted them. 13. Will post pictures later.

Hi Krishna, Just received the 5 light with the ballast as usual with your world war 5 proof packing. Thanks and I am sure to put it to good use.

Any one interested in flute CDs? Belongs to my uncle and he cant used them any more. There should be a dozen of them (carnatic music ones). Just counted them. 13. Will post pictures later.

Hi Krishna, Just received the 5 light with the ballast as usual with your world war 5 proof packing. Thanks and I am sure to put it to good use.

Hi Vinod,

Am interested

Regards

@hydrovac I am interested in the sub amp plate.
I can take the Dynaudio ..if already blocked the the Gale

The GALE is just a plate with no amp... you can have it.

Can I have vguard and keeline stabilizer please?

You can have one of these... if no one else want the other, you can take that too.

Could I please have 2 sub plate amps, the dali ones, if not already taken? I am planning for dual sub for my ht.
Regards.

Kannan wants the DALI... you can choose other.

Let Dr.Lakshay have his pick.

The GALE is just a plate with no amp... you can have it.

You can have one of these... if no one else want the other, you can take that too.

Kannan wants the DALI... you can choose other.

Let Dr.Lakshay have his pick.

Thanks a ton hydrovac for the gesture. Appreciate it.
Will pm the address.

yes Krishna, my preference in Dynaudio.....
Dynaudio plate amp for Kannan.

Can I have vguard and keeline stabilizer please?
V-Guard Stabilizer for Kumar.

Though Kannan sir has posted for dynaudio. I'll be happy with any of the two, dali or dynaudio.
Thanks
Two DALI for Dr.Lakshay.

Vinod, you can have Scandyna and GALE if you like.

Two DALI for Dr.Lakshay.
Hi, thanks for the generosity. I didn't realise earlier that the 1st two are only plates without amps. If so then please give them to some one else as I have no diy skills for electronic build. Sorry for the confusion. I will be happy with just the plate which has amp built into it. Will pm you the address.
Thanks.

Dear vinodbhai
Kannan dada is my senior in this forum. So I would be happy if we both share the said CDs among ourselves. I will not take the whole lot rather would be glad if Kannan dada takes some.
Regards

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back