The Movies I Liked

Agree but there are few movies that have come out recently in different Indian languages like Laapataa ladies, GOAT life, Blink.. etc.

Kalki 2898 AD - 2024
3h

My Rating: 6.5/10

A competent entertainer...

Trailer:
Just could not sit through this movie, especially the first half, full of cringe moments whenever that "Bujji" appears (Keerthy Suresh voice). Only saving grace is the excellent VFX/SFX and Amitabh's acting. Hope the second part is more interesting.

Civil War - 9/10
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17279496/

Watch this movie in IMAX. The sound and visuals are stunning. The action in this movie is top notch. The first 10 minutes and last 30 minutes is edge of the seat thriller. More over it is also frightening, not in a horror sense but how humans can become brutal. Few of the scenes are very disturbing to watch,
Watched the blu-ray today.
One of the best Atmos mixes, top notch Audio and Video quality.
All my speakers were active in the last 30 minutes. Very rarely you hear top speakers being active for so long.

Must watch just for the Audio mix.

Watched the blu-ray today.
One of the best Atmos mixes, top notch Audio and Video quality.
All my speakers were active in the last 30 minutes. Very rarely you hear top speakers being active for so long.

Must watch just for the Audio mix.
Where we can get blueray

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back