USB DAC

rajivaryan1984

Dear Friends,

Most of my collections have been stored in Hard Drives (External) in the format of FLAC, mp3, WAV and DSD. While using these hard drives with NA8005 I understand that there is no USB DAC in NA8005 or PM8006 which can actually improve the quality of the song. Do you have any suggestions for these kind of situations where I can use something as a USB DAC connected with PM8006 or NA8005 to play the saved files...

There is one ODAC on sale, do check it out. It was my first even DAC that I used and for its price nothing can come close to it.

Dear Friends,

Most of my collections have been stored in Hard Drives (External) in the format of FLAC, mp3, WAV and DSD. While using these hard drives with NA8005 I understand that there is no USB DAC in NA8005 or PM8006 which can actually improve the quality of the song. Do you have any suggestions for these kind of situations where I can use something as a USB DAC connected with PM8006 or NA8005 to play the saved files...
A pc or laptop is needed to use usb DAC.

Dear Friends,

NA8005 does have digital input via USB while PM8006 doesn't.
What do you mean by "I understand that there is no USB DAC in NA8005 or PM8006 which can actually improve the quality of the song."
What do you mean by "While using these hard drives with NA8005...". How exactly do you use/connect these HDD's to the NA8005?
NA8005 is a network player while PM8006 is an integrated amplifier. Do you own both?

NA8005 does have digital input via USB while PM8006 doesn't.
What do you mean by "I understand that there is no USB DAC in NA8005 or PM8006 which can actually improve the quality of the song."
What do you mean by "While using these hard drives with NA8005...". How exactly do you use/connect these HDD's to the NA8005?
NA8005 is a network player while PM8006 is an integrated amplifier. Do you own both?
Yes I have Both. My speakers are connected to PM8006 and the NA8005 is connected to PM8006 as a source. I use the USB (front) of NA8005 to insert my hard disk to play songs.

Yes I have Both. My speakers are connected to PM8006 and the NA8005 is connected to PM8006 as a source. I use the USB (front) of NA8005 to insert my hard disk to play songs.
So your streamer already reads music and plays music that is on your HDD's. What then is your question?
And an external DAC can also be connected via USB (and other connections) to your streamer. I have to ask again, what is your question?

can u share the link

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back