Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

How exactly does one use this plug in? Thanks in advance

Just install it in Chrome/Firefox.
When you're using Amazon, you can see the a separate button appearing. Just choose the country from drop-down and click the button, it will list all the seller of a particular item and it will display which seller's item can be shipped to the selected country.

Is Amazon.de giving Euro 30 discount for using VISA Credit Cards

I guess...it's for selected items only and that too for a specific period only !
I bought a Toshiba BD player on which there was no discount, but got the same while purchasing Sony BluRay Burner using my Visa Credit card.

Bought Denon 2113 on 9th july and it reached my home today safe and sound.
Though it reached India on 11 th july but local courier delivered the item today only. I think UPS has amazing sevice.

Did anybody buy LED TV from Amazon.de? I am thinking of ordering Sony EX650. Comes to around 700 euros incl customs and at today's EUR conversion, this is roughly 49K.

Hi Guys,

I was checking out amazon.de through chrome for Denon 2113CI av receiver. When I enter my shipping address it keeps suggesting me to change one value in the address. My current city is Secunderabad and it keeps saying me to change it to KVRANGAREDDY. Rest of the address is accepted without any problems.

When I click on the radio button beside my correct address and press select and continue, it takes me back to the address edit button and again to the suggested change page. This cycle goes on till I actually select the suggested address and move ahead....any help?

Bought Denon 2113 on 9th july and it reached my home today safe and sound.
Though it reached India on 11 th july but local courier delivered the item today only. I think UPS has amazing sevice.

How much did it cost you to get this to your place in total and any issues you faced? How many days did u get it in?

hi,
when i am ordering denonamp for bangalore ,it is not accepting order.how did u order it?
thanks shiv
send me ur no or mail it
i want to call u
thanks shiv

Items Ordered Price
1 copy (s) of: Denon AVR 2113 7.1 AV Receiver (6 HDMI, 3D, 4K, airplay, Internet radio, network, USB, 7x 125W Black) [Electronics] Condition: New Sold by: Amazon EU SarL

EUR 503.36

Subtotal: EUR 503.36
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
-----
Total excluding VAT: EUR 543.36
VAT: EUR 0.00
-----
Total: EUR 543.36
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 142.27
-----
Total for this Shipment: EUR 685.63

this is the order details of denon receiver i bought.@poseidon , before ordering any item check amazon is selling or some other seller. Amazon doesn't include vat as you can see in my order details. and install the plugin for google chrome .link is given in page 51 of this dicussion.

this is the order details of denon receiver i bought.@poseidon , before ordering any item check amazon is selling or some other seller. Amazon doesn't include vat as you can see in my order details. and install the plugin for google chrome .link is given in page 51 of this dicussion.

How is the av receiver? Is it better than 1912\1913 while this is a superior model than it. Also which speakers have you paired it with?

Hope the receiver had no problems and works flawlessly right now? Did you check the indian price of this receiver before ordering it from outside? How much did you end up saving?

Thanks and sorry for asking soooo many questions...just want to be sure before I order....:)

hi,
when i am ordering denonamp for bangalore ,it is not accepting order.how did u order it?
thanks shiv
send me ur no or mail it
i want to call u
thanks shiv

This questions answered many times in this thread. Please read all the post. Detailed method to order products from amazon.de also there.

@ Posiedon, Denon 2113 is the latest version of 1912 for the year 2012 thats what i found from denon site. And reviews for this receiver is still to come. Actually i was looking for 1912 but instead of 1912 , 2113 was available in amazon.de. In india it is still unavailable and while talking with Representative he told me may be this model will be available from july end or august and regarding price he said he is unable to quote at the moment.
But he was saying in India price will be higher because of sales tax + custom duty. In mine case i had to pay only custom duty. And whatever i paid is already been given in mine previous post.
I am still looking for speakers and i have shortlisted mordaunt aviano, polk, klipsch at the moment but will finalize only after i return to India (right now i am outside india and probably back by august/sept) and still haven't looked at the avr:D

Translated version of mail that I received from Amazon.de today. :clapping:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Amazon.de informed about your credit.

We confirm the refund of 29.46 for your order 303-497XXXX-XXXXXXX.

The refund applies to the following item (s):

**** Item: Heco Victa 700 selection 3-way bass reflex floorstanding speakers (160/280 watts) black
**** Quantity: 1
**** ASIN: XXXXXXXXXXXX
**** Because of the refund: export tariff cut

**** And so is the composition of the refund:
******** Export Charge Refund: 29.46

The refund is as listed below:

* On your credit card [expires: X/XXXX]: 29.46

This amount was dependent on the used method of payment and there will appear as a credit when your bank has processed your credit.

If you have questions, please visit our help pages:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=504874

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.de.

Dear all,

I ordered a set of blu rays worth around 5K from Amazon UK on 10th July and was given a delivery date 2nd August in Gurgaon. However I didnt receive it till then and thus wrote to Amazon and received a response that I should wait till 10th August. There is no tracking information as it was through standard post.

I havent received it yet, so wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced similar problems while ordering CDs/dvds/blu rays from Amazon? I suspect it might be an issue with Indian customs or India Post. Can other users please provide inputs on how long does it generally take for standard shipments or in case of delay how long does it take additionaly?

I am slightly concerned now and thus want to know from other users.

Thanks,

Kaustav

Dear all,

I ordered a set of blu rays worth around 5K from Amazon UK on 10th July and was given a delivery date 2nd August in Gurgaon. However I didnt receive it till then and thus wrote to Amazon and received a response that I should wait till 10th August. There is no tracking information as it was through standard post.

I havent received it yet, so wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced similar problems while ordering CDs/dvds/blu rays from Amazon? I suspect it might be an issue with Indian customs or India Post. Can other users please provide inputs on how long does it generally take for standard shipments or in case of delay how long does it take additionaly?

I am slightly concerned now and thus want to know from other users.

Thanks,

Kaustav
There is another thread on this. Yes. I had faced this issue. When package does not arrive at around the stipulated date, invariably it means that it is stuck in customs.

You will definitely get it. Just wait a little longer.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back