Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

@anuj: have you got the missing one? how is the listening experience?
hopefully all your struggles are over now and you are all set to sit,listen and enjoy Heco :)
I am planning to order Heco in a few weeks....

Yeah, I got another one next day after lots of followup. Everything I forgot after hooking it up with my Denon 1612. This speaker is of my liking which produces all kind freq range. More details I have put in a thread in Speakers section.

Kenwood SW-40 HT-BK Aktiver Subwoofer (100 Watt) schwarz

two subwoofers for 15000Rs incl customs - so 7.5K per sub
threesubwoofers for 21421Rs incl customs - 7k per sub
persons can combine and order

Kenwood SW-40 HT-BK Aktiver Subwoofer (100 Watt) schwarz

two subwoofers for 15000Rs incl customs - so 7.5K per sub
threesubwoofers for 21421Rs incl customs - 7k per sub
persons can combine and order

very small sub, will it be any good even for a small room?

Hey, does someone want to club shipping with me to save costs?

PM if interested.. I might order a pair of BS speakers sometime this week or next..

Hey, does someone want to club shipping with me to save costs?

PM if interested.. I might order a pair of BS speakers sometime this week or next..

I am planning but I am staying in Bangalore. So after getting the product delivered at one place we have to pay for local shipping.

Or can be collected in our private vehicle. :indifferent14:

do you visit Bangalore regularly?

I am looking at Canton or Heco victa speakers.
What i am getting confused in is whether the pricing is for one speaker or the pair in each case?
for example here is canton vento 890 dc for 915 Euros. Is that one piece or a pair?
If someone can help me out here.

thanks

I am looking at Canton or Heco victa speakers.
What i am getting confused in is whether the pricing is for one speaker or the pair in each case?
for example here is canton vento 890 dc for 915 Euros. Is that one piece or a pair?
If someone can help me out here.

thanks
915 is for single speaker.

1598 for a pair: CANTON Vento 890 DC SILBER: Amazon.de: Elektronik

Guys:
1. As suggested somwhere, if you open the amazon site on Chrome, google will automatically translate it for you. Unless stated as a "pair" or paar, they are all single pieces.

2. I am also in the market for speakers and was looking at Heco and Canton. I am reluctant about ordering speakers that I've never listened in bcoz in all the forums and speaking to people, it is imperative that one auditions the speaker. And not just in isolation, one should ideally audition it after pairing it with your amp.

3. There are virtually ZERO reviews in english on Heco and Canton anywhere in the world. Stereophile and WhatHiFi do not cover German brands. As a result, there is just no place to hear them out or read about their reviews let alone audition them. Canton is carried by some dealers in India but its very random and might be 1 or 2 models.

4. I have no clue how the Heco or Canton would pair up with the NAD

5. Heco Victa is their entry level. Who knows if this actually similar to the other entry level Polk Audio or other budget speakers. The other models - are pretty expensive.
In that case, no price benefit. Canton models on Amazon (the GLE 420, 470 etc) are not even listed on Canton's web sites (the web site has 420.2, 470.2). The listed models are super expensive even on Amazon.

Given all the above, I am reluctant about spending 30 - 50 K on speakers that I've not had a chance to listen.

What do you guys think?

Guys:
1. As suggested somwhere, if you open the amazon site on Chrome, google will automatically translate it for you. Unless stated as a "pair" or paar, they are all single pieces.

Given all the above, I am reluctant about spending 30 - 50 K on speakers that I've not had a chance to listen.

What do you guys think?

and "Stuck" is single. :indifferent14:

makes sense, you have not heard it, there are hardly any reviews which we can understand (english), and surely when they are so cheap in Germany they are entry level models- so refine-ness/SQ is a big question mark :cool:

I don't have CC and my SBI Intl debit card is not working. It was FM' krishnendu' who ordered it for me. He uses an Axis bank debit card and it works. Total price including taxes, shipping charge, customs duty etc. is Rs. 18996/-. This is the final price and we don't need to pay anything additional.

Hi Anuj, baijuxavior,

Could you please share how your credit card was charged after the purchase(price in INR + exchange rate + any tax above that)?

Whatever written in amazon.de same only they charges. Difference is only what your Credit Card company put exchange rate. Always count 3 - 4 rupees per EURO more than std. exchange rate.

Well...it's not related to Amazon.de....but it's about an experience with Amazon.co.uk, wherein they refunded the delivery charges...because it was late for 2 days. Really great services....Unfortunately, none of the company in India have the guts to follow such practices !!

sctk0o.png

Just a word to the wise. In case you need to send anything back to Amazon.de, it will end up being very difficult for you as an individual.

All courier companies will treat it as a commercial shipment and WILL require an import/export certificate (code) to send this shipment back to Germany.

Thankfully my company has this code so I will be able to send it back, but keep this in mind before you go ahead and buy something from amazon.de.

Now that I have finally managed to send back both of the projectors, I will make a post later today on what an immense nightmare it actually is to send stuff like this back.

This is going to be long, so I'll divide it into three parts.

Part 1

In case you need to send something back to Amazon.de, it needs to be sent back as a "repair-return export" shipment. When you speak to the courier company of your choice, MAKE SURE you tell them this or they will insist on sending it as a commercial shipment for which you would require an IEC code.

This IEC code is only given out to companies who regularly import and export goods and not to individuals.

The documents required for this shipment are as follows:

Original Import Bill of Entry.

Original customs-attested Import Invoice which should clearly state the serial/part number of the item imported.

Certificate from your bank stating that the goods are being exported for repair and return only and that no foreign exchange transaction is being taken place.

Packing list and export invoice.

ALL correspondance with amazon.de must be attached as well clearly stating that the goods need to be sent back for repair return.

This is the easy bit. The real fun starts when you go to your bank requesting the letter, which I will write about in part 2.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back